Do You Trust Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Fiance/S.O. With Your PASSWORDS???

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
These women got tactics brehs.. they be willingly giving u theirs and shyt, and not asking back for yours... lol then hit u with the can I make a quick call from your phone? U fukkup and give her the locked phone... then she hit u with the.. "Oh it's locked, whats the pass?" :usure:

If u go :comeon:.. take the phone back and enter it, she gonna be like.. "Oh.. so u dont trust me?/Im not gonna search it... u hiding sumn?":merchant:

But if u be like.. "Oh.. its the house # baby.." She say thanks turn on her photographic high definiton 1080p memory, and call someone who she dont even give a fukk about calling just to.

U be over there lookin silly as fukk feeling everything gravy... but just WAIT till yo ass fall asleep. And then to cover they muthafukin tracks they act innocent and wait a few days and ask u again like they fukkin forgot.. talknbout "Ah shyt, whats the pass again?" thinkin u winnin cuz she cant remember shyt. DONT FALL FOR IT MY COLI BRETHREN!

Sounds like you have a story to tell :heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm giving NOBODY my passwords, period. If they have a problem with it, they can go kick rocks.

SMH @ anyone giving their S.O. or whoever their passwords for any reason.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My wife has mine and i could care less to be honest
She wanna snoop go head i tell her i ain't got shyt to hide.
I do it to show i dont got nothing to hide PERIOD. I dont have too but i do out of choice though but that's just me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Remember you are not your so number one choice they settled for you, women are devious anyways, having two Facebook, two emails etc

Best thing is to give her your pw not ask for hers and install a keylogger and watch

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Hell no! Hell no! Im all about trust but I dont give out my passwords to anybody. It not that Im scared that she will find out anything. If she has all your info what's to stop her when she gets pissed off and post dikk pics on your facebook? Once again hell no!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i used to be like cool she can have mine because I ain't got nothing to hide. Now, I still don't have anything to hide, but I ain't stupid enough to give her access to where she can get all different kind of passwords and start changing things up in case we break up... have her changing the password on my online bank account or something crazy.