Do you think you could handle being rich?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because life isn't about money. It's just a nice luxury to have. It makes life easier, but I notice, spending time with friends, and family...sharing new experiences, and having a good laugh with them is where the joy of life is. Being rich doesn't mean you have to stop learning, and growing. Being rich would just give me more avenues to try new experiences, and learn more about myself.

If I could wake up, and not worry about money I'd be on some hmmm....lets see...I haven't done this, that or this yet...lets go. Eating exotic foods, meeting beautiful women, and when I get tired of that...I'd just come back home on some RR, and look for new business ventures to make more money. My life would be like the F uckin dos Equis dude. Stay Thirsty my friends.

Couldn't of said it better myself....

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i would just buy lottery tickets everyday and get more rich

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
There is NO WAY I could go broke or crazy like some of these celebs do. I have a minor in accounting, so I'd manage my own assets.

But for sure, if I was rich I'd go on a world wide fukk tour. Smash at least one broad from every country on this planet. My mansion would look like the UN building with flags :wow: That'd run me a mil the most.