Do you think you could handle being rich?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
It seems like a lot of these rich celebs just flat out break down and go crazy. in some respects they lead lives where material possessions and the instant short lived gratifications they bring no longer do anything for them. they have to find meaning and happiness somewhere else (religion, sex, drugs, alcohol, attention whore stunts, ect)

middle class people take for granted the fact that they can works towards a higher goal. the kid that has a Pontiac G6 for his first car can work towards that BMW or Benz and feel like he's accomplished something when he gets rid of that lesser car in favor of the higher end one.

some of these celebs have more cars than they can drive. there's no i'm gonna get out of this apartment and get a house, i'm gonna get a better car. i'm gonna save up and get this or get that. whatever they want in an instant it could be theirs.
Thats the fame that do that not the money bruh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:childplease: Hell Yea, all i need is a house in LA and one in the bahamas or something

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
yup, I won't waste any on hoes, family that suddenly wants to be closer or my nikkas that have "ideas".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would hope so, but i know it wouldnt be easy. esp if the money keeps coming in, then you start justifying why you bought something.
its kinda like downloading music. when you come from having to buy CDs to downloading music you go from limited options to i can instantly listen to whatever i want.

in the beginning you probably download like crazy but at some point it just becomes boring. there are people now with hundreds of albums downloaded on their computers they've probably never even listened to. their patience gets thinner and thinner with each album. they download an album and listen to it once and if they aren't instantly impressed its recycle bin time.

back when they bought CDs they listened to them and judged them differently but in the download era there's a kinda emptiness that lessens their appreciation for music.

now that that boredom and emptiness and apply it to life. its easy for a regular joe to judge a celeb for going nuts but that regular joe lacks the perspective.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I think so, I already don't really talk to anyone so I don't have to deal with any untrustworthy leechs. I'd have no problem cutting people loose if it need be. I'd just get a beach house in Cali and lay low.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd just buy a big house in the country, throw some solar panels on it, and live in peace.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Yes, but it's easy to say if you're not rich. To me, that doe just amplifies who you truly are. If you're a degenerate right now, then it's a good chance you're gonna turn up when you get those stacks.

Being rich and no one knows who you are is a whole different ball game than that celebrity shyt. You can still maintain your privacy, but that fame shyt??? That shyt is a drug. Look at Amanda Bynes. That fame is a beast.

Just give me the doe, I dont need the limelight.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
dont let this mentality deter you from reaching your full potential. if u are rich, u can always be richer.

the vast majority of rich people CAN always be richer...which is why they never just lay back and chill even though they have the money to do so. they may take longer vacations than the average man, but really, they're always striving for more.

at some point getting richer becomes meaningless. when you flip on the light switch its instant to you. if they told you they could make your light come on twice as fast would it even matter?

at some point these people have to shift focus and find something else to work towards that isn't a material possession. they have to find a greater meaning to living.

the problem is so many people are very shallow. they wanna be rich but once they get there and want for nothing they have nothing left. their entire life was the desire for more and they basically reached infinity.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at some point getting richer becomes meaningless. when you flip on the light switch its instant to you. if they told you they could make your light come on twice as fast would it even matter?

at some point these people have to shift focus and find something else to work towards that isn't a material possession. they have to find a greater meaning to living.

the problem is so many people are very shallow. they wanna be rich but once they get there and want for nothing they have nothing left. their entire life was the desire for more and they basically reached infinity.

nah i feel you're going down a dangerous path here.
being rich elevates you to a peak that allows u to see more of what life has to offer. right now, being a layman, u view the world from the angle of your status. when ur rich, life is different.

i'm sure 99% of the rich wont trade places with u. whereas 99% of the people of your status will kill to trade places with the rich.

that tells u all u need to know.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because life isn't about money. It's just a nice luxury to have. It makes life easier, but I notice, spending time with friends, and family...sharing new experiences, and having a good laugh with them is where the joy of life is. Being rich doesn't mean you have to stop learning, and growing. Being rich would just give me more avenues to try new experiences, and learn more about myself.

If I could wake up, and not worry about money I'd be on some hmmm....lets see...I haven't done this, that or this yet...lets go. Eating exotic foods, meeting beautiful women, and when I get tired of that...I'd just come back home on some RR, and look for new business ventures to make more money. My life would be like the F uckin dos Equis dude. Stay Thirsty my friends.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah, I'd rather deal with the problems that come with being rich than the problems that come with being broke