Do you think you could handle being rich?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It seems like a lot of these rich celebs just flat out break down and go crazy. in some respects they lead lives where material possessions and the instant short lived gratifications they bring no longer do anything for them. they have to find meaning and happiness somewhere else (religion, sex, drugs, alcohol, attention whore stunts, ect)

middle class people take for granted the fact that they can works towards a higher goal. the kid that has a Pontiac G6 for his first car can work towards that BMW or Benz and feel like he's accomplished something when he gets rid of that lesser car in favor of the higher end one.

some of these celebs have more cars than they can drive. there's no i'm gonna get out of this apartment and get a house, i'm gonna get a better car. i'm gonna save up and get this or get that. whatever they want in an instant it could be theirs.

Middle class and broke people break down and go crazy too. The difference is we never hear about it because their lives aren't public. You ever look at people in your family or some of your friends and be like "nikka what the fukk is wrong with you :what:"

Now imagine if that dude had 100m. He'd go out in a blaze of glory too.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nah i feel you're going down a dangerous path here.
being rich elevates you to a peak that allows u to see more of what life has to offer. right now, being a layman, u view the world from the angle of your status. when ur rich, life is different.

i'm sure 99% of the rich wont trade places with u. whereas 99% of the people of your status will kill to trade places with the rich.

that tells u all u need to know.

Breh, the one thing I learned long ago is not to try to convince someone that having wealth is a good thing. People will give you a million and one reasons why being broke is a good thing and being rich will make you miserable. At that point there's nothing left to say. Just hit em with the :whoa: when they come asking you for money.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Get a couple of properties to rent out and to live, then travel :ld:

Cosign. That's the life I'm working on leading. My goal is to be a man of leisure. Have mad stamps in my passport and have my money making me money.

I'll spend my time doing what I wanna do. Like posting on the-coli :ahh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Cosign. That's the life I'm working on leading. My goal is to be a man of leisure. Have mad stamps in my passport and have my money making me money.

I'll spend my time doing what I wanna do. Like posting on the-coli :ahh:

Yup. Im trying to be like Tom from myspace. If yall see him on twitter or instagram all he does is travel. seems like he's in a different country every other day taking photo's.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Nice, France :ahh:
San Sebastian, Spain..... :wow:

That's the type of sh1t I'd be on.....Real low-key tho.
I'd host a U-Stream show every Sundy during a sports break too. :jawalrus:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'd do so many good deeds if I was stupid rich :ahh: Id start a upscale boarding school and would only accept the most ghettoest, uncultured and uncivilized muthafukkas I could find. Id have those nigglets wearing suits and accepted to Morehouse by the time they graduated. I wish I was rich, so I could do that shyt :ohlawd: Anyway...people at that level of wealth have to find something that they're passionate about so they wont fall into other vices. Take those Wall Street types....Henry Kravis is 69, worth $5 billion and still going to work everyday.

I would go overboard on the bytches though :wow: Id run through about 2,000 Brazilian strippers and probably catch every STI known to man :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yup. Im trying to be like Tom from myspace. If yall see him on twitter or instagram all he does is travel. seems like he's in a different country every other day taking photo's.

Tom's a cac sympathizer though :ufdup:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep not to sure about beeing famous though must suck not beeing able to go down the damn store without getting mobbed or not beeing able to take a shyt without my bodyguard.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the one thing I learned long ago is not to try to convince someone that having wealth is a good thing. People will give you a million and one reasons why being broke is a good thing and being rich will make you miserable. At that point there's nothing left to say. Just hit em with the :whoa: when they come asking you for money.

u know what. you're right. given my experiences too its like u know what, they can lay in their own misery. aint no point even arguing.

we're all here to live ONE life. and i'm sorry but i'ma try to get as much out of it as i can possibly can, god willing.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
u know what. you're right. given my experiences too its like u know what, they can lay in their own misery. aint no point even arguing.

we're all here to live ONE life. and i'm sorry but i'ma try to get as much out of it as i can possibly can, god willing.

Exactly. It's like trying to explain to a nikka you don't have to pay for p*ssy, bytches will give it up to you for free. Those dudes are the first ones to be like "but you paying for it anyway. You gotta pay for the date, buy cologne, buy clothes, buy a car, and buy a house. That's like $500,000 right there alone. I'd rather pay $300, dummy."

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Rich and famous aren't the same thing

All rich people ain't famous and all famous folk ain't rich

I couldn't hadden, either

But, if the man upstairs willed it :lupe: