Do you think you could handle being rich?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It seems like a lot of these rich celebs just flat out break down and go crazy. in some respects they lead lives where material possessions and the instant short lived gratifications they bring no longer do anything for them. they have to find meaning and happiness somewhere else (religion, sex, drugs, alcohol, attention whore stunts, ect)

middle class people take for granted the fact that they can works towards a higher goal. the kid that has a Pontiac G6 for his first car can work towards that BMW or Benz and feel like he's accomplished something when he gets rid of that lesser car in favor of the higher end one.

some of these celebs have more cars than they can drive. there's no i'm gonna get out of this apartment and get a house, i'm gonna get a better car. i'm gonna save up and get this or get that. whatever they want in an instant it could be theirs.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would like to think so but until it happens I can't say for sure. I might just go wild for the hell of it.

fukk shyt up just cause I can. I've always been pretty responsible with my money but having the celebrity type of cash, don't know.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont know but im about to find out, the powerball is 191 million and the mega millions is 126, im winning both this weekend:mj:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I think I can.....already have the things I'm going do when I get rich....only problem I think will bother me is family members coming out the wood works.....

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I would hope so, but i know it wouldnt be easy. esp if the money keeps coming in, then you start justifying why you bought something.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Easier said, than done.

I am ready for the wealth sun to shine my way.

One day soon, the major money shall cometh like manna from their sky.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I think I would manage it fairly easy.

I've seen enough shyt online and on TV about how lotteries, for example, ruin peoples' lives.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, Now I can.... But I know before I was 25 I would have been off the chain.

Probably would have ended bad... I use to associate with some grimey people so chances are I would have probably ended up shooting one of them for trying to hit a lick off me and probably would have been in jail....

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
A lot of people say yes but in reality, when you don't have to get up every morning and go to work because you have so much money, your free time gets replaced with demonic deeds.

Most can't handle being rich

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like a lot of these rich celebs just flat out break down and go crazy. in some respects they lead lives where material possessions and the instant short lived gratifications they bring no longer do anything for them. they have to find meaning and happiness somewhere else (religion, sex, drugs, alcohol, attention whore stunts, ect)

middle class people take for granted the fact that they can works towards a higher goal. the kid that has a Pontiac G6 for his first car can work towards that BMW or Benz and feel like he's accomplished something when he gets rid of that lesser car in favor of the higher end one.

some of these celebs have more cars than they can drive. there's no i'm gonna get out of this apartment and get a house, i'm gonna get a better car. i'm gonna save up and get this or get that. whatever they want in an instant it could be theirs.

dont let this mentality deter you from reaching your full potential. if u are rich, u can always be richer.

the vast majority of rich people CAN always be richer...which is why they never just lay back and chill even though they have the money to do so. they may take longer vacations than the average man, but really, they're always striving for more.