Do you think Will Smith will ever make "The Last Pharoah"?

Do you think Will Smith will ever make "The Last Pharoah"?

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I remember hearing about this Will making this movie years ago. But haven't heard shyt since then. It would be nice to see an epic starring black folks for once. But I have given up on it. I don't see it happening smh

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
a honky plays the mexican

another cracka plays the last samuri

why not let a jig play the last pharoah

next thing you know a nig gon play the alaskan

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Get Tyler Perry and other famous Black entertainers to fund it

They won't fund anything that doesn't "sell" to their core demographic, which they ignorantly and falsely believe to be people who only want to see degenerative stereotypes in black film...black film can come alive again if different groups supported real black film outside of the Tyler Perry circle, like in the 1990s and early 2000s

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What's funny about that?:usurebreh:I guess you prefer a white cast for an Ancient Egypt movie huh:usurebreh:
sarcasm.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It's 2015 and I'm 99.9% sure it's NEVER gonna happen. Will would rather do wack ass movies with white girls than create sum #BlackExcellence on the Big screen

But after doin sum thinking I don't want Will to even be involved. Becuz just like on "Ali" Will's dumbass would pick a white director who would fukk it up. We all know that Will makes incredibly dumb decisions

King Taharqa you'll get ur epic movie one day bruh. They can't stop #BlackExcellence forever :mjcry:

nubianm25dynastykingtaharka712bc.jpg

black-pharoah-2.jpg

Last edited: