Do you think OJ killed Nicole and Ron

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Of course he did, but whatever he ended up getting caught for something else anyway.

Criminals can only pretend for so long.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I dont, i think he knows who did it, he may have assisted but I dont think he actually did the killing. I have my theory on the real killer, but its way too long and i know you lames dont like to read

Let ur theory be known. fukk the ones who don't like to read. I believe OJ did it but the son being the killer made a little bit of sense too. But all in all im pretty sure OJ shanked their asses.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, he did kill them and I'll tell you why...

OJ ran his dumbarse up and down a field for YEARS. He dropped his BLACK wife and three kids (one died in the swimming pool) for a teenage Nicole and her broke arse family.

His black wife, who dealt with moving all over the country for his career, had to fight his arse for alimony and child support. Meanwhile, OJ bought Nicole's family a car dealership and sent her sister to community college.

Once Nicole got tired of taking OJ's arsewhoppings she divorced his arse and took off with his loot and his kids. She began spending OJ's money on WHITE MEN (i.e., members of her community).

Now OJ probably became outraged because she was spending HIS MONEY on WHITE MEN. Nicole bought her boyfriend a car with OJ'S MONEY.

I have no doubt he killed her. That was only way he would 1). Get her out of his pocket 2). Get her out of his life and 3). Get his kids.

Meanwhile, his ex-black wife defended his dumbarse while he was on trial. His black daughter defended his dumbarse when he was on trial. And Nicole's family...you know the family he decided to support...threw his arse under the bus and ran over the motherfukker.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for the sucker. :jawalrus:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Nah, but I think that Nicole was in debt with some dealers, OJ heard about it and let what go down, go down. He knew it was going to happen, but let it happen. He was satisfied 100x over when she bit the big one.

Trizz54

The Ghost of Allen Iverson......
Daps
Reppin
Illadelph
Nah, but I think that Nicole was in debt with some dealers, OJ heard about it and let what go down, go down. He knew it was going to happen, but let it happen. He was satisfied 100x over when she bit the big one.

This...explains the throat slashing IMO

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL