Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman's families are slamming O.J. Simpson's "In Memoriam" tribute at the BET Awards

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Reading these comments, fukk it I’ll say it….the culture is lost. And it has nothing to do with these Cacs . It’s about the very odd loss of morality, loss of principles.

Like what is even happening here :heh: Everyone has turned into a dapfishing edgelord. Grown men mocking dead people they never knew. Oh you Yungeen Ace now ? :heh: Foh. shyt corny

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Juice.jpg

Rest in peace, Juice.
Hell nah
PP8z6U4.png
PP8z6U4.png
:dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fred Goldman needs to learn the power of forgiveness. I mean, God damn.

Look, I get the anger but at some point, you have to let it go and move on. To carry this hurt and anger on this long seems sad at this point.
I mean...his child was murdered...

Whether or not OJ did it, the fact is this man believes that OJ did it. So of course it's not easy to forgive from his point of view.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

This dude is a prolific c00n

MJ status

I’m starting to wonder if yall are Caucazoids yourself :patrice:

It’s almost as if whatever yall think the default ‘black’ stance is, yall go OD on it. Even if it doesn’t make sense.

OJ was championed in real time bc of the Rodney king verdict. That’s it. A lot you weren’t even fukking alive. And since the verdict black folk went back to not considering or thinking about OJ. For over a decade.

So why are you acting as if he was still some sacred cow or black icon. Yall be performative af like you trying to fit in

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m starting to wonder if yall are Caucazoids yourself :patrice:

It’s almost as if whatever yall think the default ‘black’ stance is, yall go OD on it. Even if it doesn’t make sense.

OJ was championed in real time bc of the Rodney king verdict. That’s it. A lot you weren’t even fukking alive. And since the verdict black folk went back to not considering or thinking about OJ. For over a decade.

So why are you acting as if he was still some sacred cow or black icon. Yall be performative af like you trying to fit in
:unimpressed:

There were 50 names in that memorial segment

He made a whole segment out of a 2 second photo that flashed of OJ.

this is not the first time he’s been unnecessarily going after celebs the nikka just had a segment a week ago crying about Will smith and how he should apologize for the slap and do more.

:camby: