Do you think OJ killed Nicole and Ron

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i'll check this out

before i do someone explain the paying 30 million thing

In this civil suit filed by the Goldman and Brown families, Simpson could not invoke the Fifth Amendment and, unlike the criminal case, was forced to testify. Also, the standard of proof was a lot easier than in the criminal case. There, guilt must be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt." In a civil case, guilt had only to be proven according to the "preponderance of the evidence", rather than "beyond a reasonable doubt." In other words its purpose is to decide whether it is more likely than not that the defendant committed the crime.

On February 4th, 1997, the jury awarded $8.5 million in compensatory damages to Fred Goldman and his ex-wife Sharon Rufo for the loss of their son's love, companionship and moral support. A few days later, they brought in punitive damages of $25 million to be shared between Nicole's children and Fred Goldman.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
He did it and i didn't give a fuk when he got off..

these the same white folks who families was hanging crosses, hanging n1qqas , having there dogs kill us and didn't say sh!t when the innocent verdict was read in court.. since a n!qqa got off with murder there's a problem with the court system

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah he did it :skip:

And, what a fool, for not going into hiding after getting away with it :pacspit:

Now in the slammers where he belonged in the first place, he resides :pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
256819.jpg
three-crime-scene-experts-studied-the-investigative-material-and-determined-that-jason-simpson-should-have-been-considered-a-major-suspect-in-the-murders.jpg
tumblr_m1v9tzlrDO1qcg5spo1_500.jpg

google lil joohmans rap sheet...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
No :troll:

I do think it's f*cked up the way they went about giving a first time offender 16 years for goin' to get his own sh!t back in what clearly was a setup. The n!gga ain't even have a gun and he got more time than his co-defendant :aicmon:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Go back and watch that documentary on netflix about OJ. He said that Nicole friends were contacting him prior to her murder, to let him know she owed some people. OJ obviously said, "that's on her" and what happened, happened. He knew about it, but he didnt do anything about it.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back and watch that documentary on netflix about OJ. He said that Nicole friends were contacting him prior to her murder, to let him know she owed some people. OJ obviously said, "that's on her" and what happened, happened. He knew about it, but he didnt do anything about it.

yes thats what most of my theory comes from, lots of people dont know that nicole and ron were drug users big time and owed several people money. These people, I have 2 names in particular (one who is now dead) contacted OJ, he knew what was coming and honestly believe at one point he tried to warn Nicole but she wasnt trying to hear it, because of the history her and OJ had. After that he went back and said hey i tried to put some sense in her, she blew me of "do what you have to do". While they were married he took care of her debt, which is where the abuse came from, he was pissed the shyt she was getting into and she did sleep with some of the drug dealers in exchange for drugs, but her habit expanded well beyond that. Oj kept her alive longer than she would have been if he wasnt in the picture. Thats the short version

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
In to say this .

It was obvious the son did it all along. He was jealous of Nicole for years.

If that trial was in this era,with the social media we have , OJ would've been looked at completely differently than he is now.

Marcia n Chris got too caught up in Johnny c's rhyme scheme...to even think bout addin Jason to crime..

N Nicole had a restraining order on him ., oj was never a problem..,he was already in some new white p*ssy