Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman's families are slamming O.J. Simpson's "In Memoriam" tribute at the BET Awards

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I mean...his child was murdered...

Whether or not OJ did it, the fact is this man believes that OJ did it. So of course it's not easy to forgive from his point of view.

I understand that but I'm sure you've heard the phrase "forgiveness is for yourself." It's not for the other person, it's about releasing the pain and anger you feel.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m starting to wonder if yall are Caucazoids yourself :patrice:

It’s almost as if whatever yall think the default ‘black’ stance is, yall go OD on it. Even if it doesn’t make sense.

OJ was championed in real time bc of the Rodney king verdict. That’s it. A lot you weren’t even fukking alive. And since the verdict black folk went back to not considering or thinking about OJ. For over a decade.

So why are you acting as if he was still some sacred cow or black icon. Yall be performative af like you trying to fit in

Shut up and watch the trail & use your common sense.
During the trial and after black folks continued to talk about the media manipulation and their unfair coverage.

go get them GTE phone records to shut us up:pacspit:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reading these comments, fukk it I’ll say it….the culture is lost. And it has nothing to do with these Cacs . It’s about the very odd loss of morality, loss of principles.

Like what is even happening here :heh: Everyone has turned into a dapfishing edgelord. Grown men mocking dead people they never knew. Oh you Yungeen Ace now ? :heh: Foh. shyt corny

I’m starting to wonder if yall are Caucazoids yourself :patrice:

It’s almost as if whatever yall think the default ‘black’ stance is, yall go OD on it. Even if it doesn’t make sense.

OJ was championed in real time bc of the Rodney king verdict. That’s it. A lot you weren’t even fukking alive. And since the verdict black folk went back to not considering or thinking about OJ. For over a decade.

So why are you acting as if he was still some sacred cow or black icon. Yall be performative af like you trying to fit in

Look at this cac :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sorry for what happened to their loved ones but both of those families are pieces of shyt. They both know full well oj didn't do those crimes and didn't care because getting a check from the Simpson estate was more important. They literally allowed a killer to walk free from that crime so they can get paid. No amount of money is worth allowing the killer of your loved on to get off Scott free. That's pretty pitiful.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hell nah
PP8z6U4.png
PP8z6U4.png
:dead:
Juice-cracka.jpg

Had random cum coloured fakkits sending me death threats, posting this and the one before to combat all the bigoted OJ slander. Juice still makin' 'em mad from the grave. fukk 'em and the Mommas they fell out of.