Do you think Microsoft has done enough to bring back the 360 gamers it lost to Sony.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro if you were living it was only on Xbox at the time and it was not set it stone when it was coming to other platforms. Its the same way y'all say Deathloop etc.. is exclusive. What the hell is the big deal.

but it did...:dwillhuh: tom clancy's splinter cell was also available on playstation breh...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those R6 Vegas/Gears 2/Halo 3/COD4 days were special man…if you woulda told me 10 years later I’d be back to preferably playing story driven 1 player games again I woulda called you a fukking liar:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Those R6 Vegas/Gears 2/Halo 3/COD4 days were special man…if you woulda told me 10 years later I’d go back to preferably playing story driven 1 player games again I woulda called you a fukking liar :wow:

Online gaming was def a “moment” for me. i was so hype by teh idea of playing with people online. I started with phantasy star on dreamcast and all my friends were playing that shyt, it was crazy. Then I went to Final Fantasy XI on PS2, again, that was the funnest time i had gaming. I naturally jumped to 360 with gears and CoD and Team Fortress 2.

I think After a while i got burnt out playing with strangers and hearing little white kids call me ****** 1000 times a day. On the fighting game and sports game front I’m too much of scrub to really dedicate my life to one game long enough to have fun playing online.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nobody is saying Xbox 360 was trash it was fire save for the red ring of death debacle …

It was even more fire when I hooked that sata cable to my pc and hacked the disk drive

Best Buy fed me with those dual layer dvd-r’s

Newsgroups had every 360 title you could imagine

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is saying Xbox 360 was trash it was fire save for the red ring of death debacle …

It was even more fire when I hooked that sata cable to my pc and hacked the disk drive

Best Buy fed me with those dual layer dvd-r’s

Newsgroups had every 360 title you could imagine
I used to sell burned games to dudes in my neighborhood for like $5 a disc
hNhbepB.png

Other cats were tryna burn games on cheaper discs that might work for one system but couldn't be read on another. Those days :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A huge amount of Xbox 360 gamers moved to PS4 and are still in the Sony camp. Do you think after the Microsoft conference on Sunday, they’ve done enough to bring them back from the Sony camp?

360 Gamers were PS2 gamers, they just came back home. :unimpressed:

edit @ItWasWritten said it already

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of 360 gamers jumped on board because it got a year head start over the PS3 and the rocky launch the PS3 had. Alot of the Sony stans started coming back soon as Sony fired all cylinders with the exclusives. Also there were alot of casuals on 360 as well. Let's face it alot of casuals are talking about the PS5 more then the Series X. Social media made PS5 pretty much a household name before it launched with all the memes coming out. Everybody and there Grandmother trying to get a PS5 and the only reason alot don't have one is because Sony can't keep them on the shelf. The Die hard Xbots never left.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Which Splinter Cell?!?!:dahell:
I remember splinter cell being multi plat but the Xbox version shytted on the other ports.

I had chaos theory on Xbox and ps2 and couldn't believe how different they looked.

The lighting made it look almost like a early next gen title at the time. Xbox had a few games that looked like early next gen games.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not at all. The only thing they have going for them is gamepass and the controller.

Essentially you could have a PC and use both of those while copping a PS5

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I say this every year.

The 360 gamers that they “lost” were never 360 gamers

Most of us had PlayStation 2’s

Sony took to long to come out, 360 innovated the online console space, and when ps3 dropped they apparently thought 599 was a great price ….

by the end of the gen must of us had already went back to or bought a ps3, ps4 E3 was the icing on the cake

Basically brother the 360 was just a rental

basically
360 is the only xbox console i've owned
and I only copped it cause my PS3 bricked towards the end of the gen and for some reason i thought it made more sense to just try another console since ps4 might be coming out soon
(decision made me miss out on TLOU ps3 release :snoop:)
the free game thing from live was new to me and i appreciated it but the ps4/ps5 online experience is good enough so i basically have zero reason to ever get another xbox