Do you think Microsoft has done enough to bring back the 360 gamers it lost to Sony.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I disagree. If they didn't learn, we would have gotten a repeat of last year's horrible craig conference. it may not appeal to you but as long as their mindshare grows I think that's all they care about. yeah you can get some of the games on pc but the appeal of consoles is their convenience and that's their goal IMO. Some 2nd party PS5 excluives are coming on PC but I'm playing them on my PS5. Same thing will happen with the XSX. A lot of console owners don't own PCs and don't see the point

I hope you right cause it seems that they are only focused on gamepass and user install base....:hhh: WHERE ARE THE GAMES!!!! GIVE ME A REASON TO BUY THE SERIES X!!!!:martin:

cause and effect!!!

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fanboys don't know when to stop and be serious.

Xbox started Hard Drives
Xbox OG let you stream any music and put it on any game
Xbox OG voice chats and voice masking
Xbox Live
Xbox Arcade
Making Call of Duty Popular
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Xbox Achievements
Broadband only internet which help it become mainstream in America
Halo Series
Splinter Cell Series
Elders Series
Fallout Series
Removable Hard Drives
Faceplates
Multiple types of Controllers
Downloaded TV Shows and Movies

I know I am forgetting shyt

Xbox didn’t start splinter cell, elder scrolls or fallout wtf a lot of stuff on this list is flat out wrong to contribute to xbox lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which Splinter Cell?!?!:dahell:

Brehs smoking, game came out 4 months apart lol

F7-CFC324-0408-46-A2-9557-2-CB9639-F69-E0.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The first one was an exclusive to Xbox and then came out I believe a year or 2 later on Playstation. Man how old are y'all

I wasnt the biggest splinter cell fan...:ld: and you right it was exclusive to xbox but it was meh to me...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Leasy lives in an alternate reality where the PlayStation and nintendo never existed until ps4

Bro if you were living it was only on Xbox at the time and it was not set it stone when it was coming to other platforms. Its the same way y'all say Deathloop etc.. is exclusive. What the hell is the big deal.