Do You Think FF16 Will Be A Sales Flop?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can’t get your story straight cause it doesn’t follow any kind of logic.

99.9% of all games are available on PC. There’s no need to own any console unless you just want the console for other reasons.

But instead of admitting that you do the mental gymnastics on display in here, then tell me i’m the disingenuous one. :ehh:

I'mma keep it a bean. no cap. I think you have to have a IQ below 90. Its no other explanation. This shyt deserves its own thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'mma keep it a bean. no cap. I think you have to have a IQ below 90. Its no other explanation. This shyt deserves its own thread

Xbox has literally zero exclusives then. Which if you want to go down that route whatever. I already think its zero reason to own a xbox if you want to confirm that go ahead

A pc capable of running xbox games at 4k 60 etc are going to cost 5-10x more than that minimum.
Logic is fluid to you stans

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Logic is fluid to you stans

:wow:

You lack reading comprehension. If I was following your logic (which I'm not) xbox has no exclusives. I said if you want to go down that route, whatever. do you.

I don't think you realize my pushback on the stupid shyt you say is less to do about stanning sony and more to do with you being a terrible, consistently wrong poster my guy. I already told you I play shyt on whatever runs it best.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You lack reading comprehension. If I was following your logic (which I'm not) xbox has no exclusives. I said if you want to go down that route, whatever. do you.

I don't think you realize my pushback on the stupid shyt you say is less to do about stanning sony and more to do with you being a terrible, consistently wrong poster my guy. I already told you I play shyt on whatever runs it best.
No, you lack consistency in that dumb shyt you talking about.

Everything runs best on PC

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No, you lack consistency in that dumb shyt you talking about.

Everything runs best on PC

Does everything run best on YOUR PC. :dead:

can you walk into Target and buy TOTK for PC now? Oh, I can illegally torrent a file for it with a vpn and then run it better on my pc that costs more than 10 switches. Guess Nintendo has no exclusives tee hee.

You see how dumb that sounds.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Does everything run best on YOUR PC. :dead:
No
can you walk into Target and buy TOTK for PC
Yes :ehh:
I can illegally torrent a file for it with a vpn and then run it better on my pc that costs more than 10 switches. Guess Nintendo has no exclusives tee hee.

You see how dumb that sounds.
Lots of people playing switch games on PC are doing it legally.

Again you ain’t say none of this when you were trying to make a point about PC
A high end gaming pc also circumvents the need for a switch as well since you can emulate games on it and not have to deal with the switches dogshyt hardware.
:mjpls:

It’s not my logic that’s changing on a whim.

Again 99% of games can be had on PC. People buy consoles for other reasons than “exclusives”

The online rhetoric about “exclusives” is all fanboy stuff.

You don’t want to admit that cause then you’d have to admit you are a sony stan so you’d rather do all these mental gymnastics to squirm your way around reality. That ain’t my fault :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No

Yes :ehh: CAP

Lots of people playing switch games on PC are doing it legally.

Again you ain’t say none of this when you were trying to make a point about PC

:mjpls:

It’s not my logic that’s changing on a whim.

Again 99% of games can be had on PC. People buy consoles for other reasons than “exclusives”

The online rhetoric about “exclusives” is all fanboy stuff.

You don’t want to admit that cause then you’d have to admit you are a sony stan so you’d rather do all these mental gymnastics to squirm your way around reality. That ain’t my fault :manny:

Admit what. I am a sony stan. but me being a stan has no bearing on disputing the stupid shyt you post. I would prefer xbox to have better exclusives because by proxy I would be able to play them anyway.

I have a PS5 because I'm not waiting two years to play GOW, spiderman, ff16, etc its that simple.

You can't walk into a store a purchase a totk for pc. I don't even want to hear what idiotic leap in logic you are about to use to justify that.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Admit what. I am a sony stan. but me being a stan has no bearing on disputing the stupid shyt you post. I would prefer xbox to have better exclusives because by proxy I would be able to play them anyway.
You being a sony stan just makes you wanna jump in and fight me. Nothing i said in this thread was out of the ordinary.

You jumped in to hang off @Gizmo_Duck balls talking about buying a PC for FF16.

So from jump you admit a PS5 isn’t needed:ohhh:

But i say a PS5, a switch or an xbox isn’t really “needed” cause it’s all on PC.

And that just don’t sit right with your stan sensibilities so you immediately begin attacking your own logic in order to find an argument with me.

I have a PS5 because I'm not waiting two years to play GOW, spiderman, ff16, etc its that simple.
And that makes you say all kinds of irrational stan shyt elsewhere :ehh:
You can't walk into a store a purchase a zelda for pc. I don't even want to hear what idiotic leap in logic you are about to use to justify that.
Lots of people playing switch games on PC buy the games and rip them, themselves. How the hell do you think the files got on PC in the first place :dwillhuh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You being a sony stan just makes you wanna jump in and fight me. Nothing i said in this thread was out of the ordinary.

You jumped in to hang off @Gizmo_Duck balls talking about buying a PC for FF16.

So from jump you admit a PS5 isn’t needed:ohhh:

But i say a PS5, a switch or an xbox isn’t really “needed” cause it’s all on PC.

And that just don’t sit right with your stan sensibilities so you immediately begin attacking your own logic in order to find an argument with me.

And that makes you say all kinds of irrational stan shyt elsewhere :ehh:

Lots of people playing switch games on PC buy the games and rip them, themselves. How the hell do you think the files got on PC in the first place :dwillhuh:

I'm not even going to respond to the other shyt, its too nonsensical and stupid for me to even formulate a response. The bolded however...
This how I know you're actually remedial you do realize you need a fukking hacked console in the first place to rip games :why:
See this the denthead shyt I be talking about. You are insinuating TOTK is readily available on PC because some people have dumping tools, a hacked switch (which is a process in itself) and also a pc capable of running said game. There is just...no words really. Read this paragraph back several times so you can understand it and really let me know how this could possibly constitute you being able to purchase TOTK for PC in a store.

This shyt is so fukking retarded I'm forreal done this time. you can quote me but I won't be back in this thread. this is too stupid for words.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not even going to respond to the other shyt, its too nonsensical and stupid for me to even formulate a response. The bolded however...
This how I know you're actually remedial you do realize you need a fukking hacked console in the first place to rip games :why:
See this the denthead shyt I be talking about. You are insinuating TOTK is readily available on PC because some people have dumping tools, a hacked switch (which is a process in itself) and also a pc capable of running said game. There is just...no words really. Read this paragraph back several times so you can understand it and really let me know how this could possibly constitute you being able to purchase TOTK for PC in a store.

This shyt is so fukking retarded I'm forreal done this time. you can quote me but I won't be back in this thread. this is too stupid for words.
You literally have to purchase the game at the store. Not even sure why you are confused about that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can't walk into a store a purchase a totk for pc. I don't even want to hear what idiotic leap in logic you are about to use to justify that.
This. This is the main difference the bone headed ass dudes on here ignore when they say "I'll just get it on PC. :wow:" when a PS game is finally announced for PC.

Like yeah, wait 1~3 years to possibly get a game you want to play on PC because that makes perfect sense.

If I was following that logic, I'd still be waiting at the time of this post (because I know Meach will try to quote it way in the future as some sort of gotcha) to play Demon's Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU 2, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, GT7, Astro Bot, and more.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Demon's Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU 2, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, GT7, Astro Bot, and more.

Those dont count
full

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I copped 15, enjoyed it for what it was unfinished..imma cop 16.

FFs have always been 1-10 million range selling games though