Do you think Capcom should remake Resident Evil 5?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Leon is probably the most popular character in the RE series, just make a sequel with him. I wouldn't be mad at a remake of the remake of the original RE. Also, a third person DLC for Biohazard would be nice.

a RE9 with leon as the main would be dope... :blessed:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'd rather code veronica/0, which I thought they'd do before this anyhow
They don't NEED to do Zero. But Code Veronica is a MUST. shyt was like the highest rated RE game up until RE4 release and now it's been retconned as a weaker game in the series. shyt is simply untrue.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nah, would never happen purely because of the optics. They got lucky the first time that the controversy didn't completely overshadow it but it'll definitely be a big thing this time.

I really can't understand why they don't remake outbreak 1/2 instead of making all these weird MP spinoffs. Game was ahead of its time and would be HUGE now

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Nope. Would much rather them use those resources on a brand new RE game. Built from the ground up for these new consoles.

Enough remakes, take advantage of the new hardware and show some damn ambition and creativity again.

Imagine working your whole life to get to this point in your career, being creative your whole life, and you’re stuck making remake after remake after remake. Unable to let your creative ways shine.

All because the higher ups give zero shots about anything but a dollar.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Imagine working your whole life to get to this point in your career, being creative your whole life, and you’re stuck making remake after remake after remake. Unable to let your creative ways shine.

All because the higher ups give zero shots about anything but a dollar.
I would also prefer a new RE but restoring RE2 must've been a dream job:wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I never played It but I know about the controversy
doesn't the
After credit scene kind of change how 5 plays out?