Do you think Capcom should remake Resident Evil 5?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
RE2 cover is one of the GOAT video game covers.

Iconic, same Halo 3 and Fallout 3 I could recognize those covers from a mile away, though the Halo cover is mostly nostalgia.

symqnOT.jpg
43Z1osk.jpg

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
They're probably making RE9 before the next remake, but honestly?

I'm guessing either RE1 or CV. Especially RE1.
RE5 would kind of need more changes, but I can see them doing it unless they're already rolling out the patch to fix it on Steam. I don't even know if you can still get it on consoles.

Out of all the possible RE remakes, RE1 got the potential to make the most money while also bringing more new stuff to the table now that 4 is done.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They're probably making RE9 before the next remake, but honestly?

I'm guessing either RE1 or CV. Especially RE1.
RE5 would kind of need more changes, but I can see them doing it unless they're already rolling out the patch to fix it on Steam. I don't even know if you can still get it on consoles.

Out of all the possible RE remakes, RE1 got the potential to make the most money while also bringing more new stuff to the table now that 4 is done.
I agree with everything said here but replace 1 with CV.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Being that RE4 remake is Wesker’s. First appearance in the remake universe. It would make more sense to remake RE1 again 1st. Then Code Veronica and after that RE5. Because Wesker didn’t start doing that matrix shyt until CV. So now we have remake models. For Chris, Jill, Wesker, Ada, Carlos, Leon, and Claire. All we need now is Rebecca, Berry, Steve, and Sheva.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they do they should lean heavy into the action. Like heavy, that way when it's time to remake 6 they can maybe save face and remake it as a good game and people won't be expecting much because well it's 6 and they'll be use to the last RE game being action.

1st and foremost they need to remake the goat RE game code Veronica

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, never got what was so controversial about it, I mean in 4 we kill hundreds of spaniards that apparently live in some 1800's village.

Nothing wrong with an outbreak taking place in an African country, I haven't played it in a while so I'm sure there's some classic borderline shyt but they can just remove or change those, no need to hide that game or change the setting.
Spaniards are technically White so a White dude mowing down other Whites/Europeans isn't that controversial.

RE5 would need significant changes in its imagery to get by in the 2020s. More Black protags, no tribal zealots who speak gibberish, more White/non-Black enemies.etc.

Personally I think they should skip 5 and 6 and either do IX or another side story. Give Sheva her own game instead.