Do you think Capcom should remake Resident Evil 5?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Capcom be treating Code Veronica like it's the b*stard child the didn't want, it would be also nice if the remake Zero as well
It is the b*stard child. It was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 3.

Yes, Resident Evil 5 is was one of the best two player game of all time but Code Veronica should still be remade first.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It is the b*stard child. It was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 3.

Yes, Resident Evil 5 is was one of the best two player game of all time but Code Veronica should still be remade first.
I wouldn't say it's a b*stard child. It basically helped sell the Dreamcast. And it's true sequel to RE2 and was the highest rated RE game up until that point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Code Veronica needs a remake badly. If Capcom doesn't remake that first, then a Dino Crisis remake should help as I feel RE will start getting franchise fatigue with so many titles back to back.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Code Veronica needs a remake badly. If Capcom doesn't remake that first, then a Dino Crisis remake should help as I feel RE will start getting franchise fatigue with so many titles back to back.

I kind of think they should just move onto resident evil 9. No more first person, it was cute for two games.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
code veronica suddenly got all these fans lol. I thought it was weak and boring when it first came out especially compared to re3

I'd rather they make a whole new game in the re2/4 remake style with claire starring

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
code veronica suddenly got all these fans lol. I thought it was weak and boring when it first came out especially compared to re3

I'd rather they make a whole new game in the re2/4 remake style with claire starring
What? This is a lie. People loved Code Veronica when it dropped. It's NEW that people started hating on it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this atmosphere? A bunch of zombie Africans living in huts, etc. the first one still got a lot of criticism so this one will be crazy regarding criticism

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
What? This is a lie. People loved Code Veronica when it dropped. It's NEW that people started hating on it.
people liked it because it looked great on the dreamcast when it first dropped but it aged like shyt. it's probably the least memorable main entry outside of zero

honestly what about this game do people really want to see in 2023? the cringe love story between claire and not leonardo dicaprio? the generic ass monsters? the franchise's shyttiest villain alfred ashford? wesker running on walls and shyt in slow mo solely because the matrix was a hot movie at the time? I'm drawing a blank

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
people liked it because it looked great on the dreamcast when it first dropped but it aged like shyt. it's probably the least memorable main entry outside of zero

honestly what about this game do people really want to see in 2023? the cringe love story between claire and not leonardo dicaprio? the generic ass monsters? the franchise's shyttiest villain alfred ashford? wesker running on walls and shyt in slow mo solely because the matrix was a hot movie at the time? I'm drawing a blank
:mjlol: Right…Code Veronica was when fans were getting tired. Of the same old RE formula. And CV was a bad game, only getting props for its graphics. You wonder why they went so hard with RE4.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Yeah it has aged so fukking terribly…I bought it for XSX cuz I never played it when it came out…them controls :scusthov: