Do you own any sex toys?

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
So I need some tips for the pure wand. I use it, but I've never gotten all the way with it. Any thoughts about movement, position, etc?

Help me out please!

Sure thing sis! :smile:

For all the accolades the pure wand receives, theres definitely a learning curve when it comes to actually the thing. The first few times, I was pretty disappointed (and my arms were tired lol)

For me, I find it works best when Im completely relaxed, and have plenty of time set aside. Its not like the Hitachi, where its like 'Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am' in and out in a few minutes lol. I also recommend laying on top of a blanket, and using the bathroom beforehand. The wand is known to be ideal for squirting, and nothing kills your mood faster than feeling like you're about to pee on yourself lol

One of the biggest things that helped me is to get really warmed up first, like you can't be kinda-sorta horny. The g spot I find is kinda shy, like its doesn't like to be played with right out the gate, so I like to use the Lelo Mona 2 (:noah:) or my fingers, to kinda get myself going. I find that that the pure wand works best while laying flat on my back, and using the bigger end, with the smaller side pointing down toward my belly button (or you could do the reverse, but I think the sensation is better with the bigger end). Then push it in until the smaller end is pointing up, then doing shallow quick thrusts, in a upward motion. I can't really orgasm off of g spotting alone, so I also recommend using a toy on your clit as well (the Mona 2 of course) while using it.

I hope I helped a bit, it takes a bit of practice, as not every woman's body is the same. But once you get it you won't know how you lived so long without it:noah:

Daps
Sure thing sis! :smile:

For all the accolades the pure wand receives, theres definitely a learning curve when it comes to actually the thing. The first few times, I was pretty disappointed (and my arms were tired lol)

For me, I find it works best when Im completely relaxed, and have plenty of time set aside. Its not like the Hitachi, where its like 'Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am' in and out in a few minutes lol. I also recommend laying on top of a blanket, and using the bathroom beforehand. The wand is known to be ideal for squirting, and nothing kills your mood faster than feeling like you're about to pee on yourself lol

One of the biggest things that helped me is to get really warmed up first, like you can't be kinda-sorta horny. The g spot I find is kinda shy, like its doesn't like to be played with right out the gate, so I like to use the Lelo Mona 2 (:noah:) or my fingers, to kinda get myself going. I find that that the pure wand works best while laying flat on my back, and using the bigger end, with the smaller side pointing down toward my belly button (or you could do the reverse, but I think the sensation is better with the bigger end). Then push it in until the smaller end is pointing up, then doing shallow quick thrusts, in a upward motion. I can't really orgasm off of g spotting alone, so I also recommend using a toy on your clit as well (the Mona 2 of course) while using it.

I hope I helped a bit, it takes a bit of practice, as not every woman's body is the same. But once you get it you won't know how you lived so long without it:noah:

Very helpful, thanks!

I need to practice coordinated my hand movements, I'm not too good at that.

I did buy a throe, that's supposed to be good for wetness.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Aye ladies, is it offensive if a man offers a magic wand to his girl-friend? :jbhmm: Or is that crossing the line still?
I believe there will come a day when offering sex toys will be whatever 'cause caring about a friend having a good time isn't that out of the ordinary. Just not sure that day has come yet...?

I mean do girls buy each other sex toys on some: "I personally loved it, thought you should try it 'cause it's a dope toy.:ehh:"
If one of my friends did that to me I'd be weirded out.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Very helpful, thanks!

I need to practice coordinated my hand movements, I'm not too good at that.

I did buy a throe, that's supposed to be good for wetness.

No problem! i actually meant to reply earlier but I accidentally backspaced and deleted my entire response, and was really butthurt about it lol :snoop:
Anyways, is it the Liberator throe by any chance? I hear really good things about it, but haven't had a chance to try it for myself.

Aye ladies, is it offensive if a man offers a magic wand to his girl-friend? :jbhmm: Or is that crossing the line still?
I believe there will come a day when offering sex toys will be whatever 'cause caring about a friend having a good time isn't that out of the ordinary. Just not sure that day has come yet...?

I mean do girls buy each other sex toys on some: "I personally loved it, thought you should try it 'cause it's a dope toy.:ehh:"

i suppose it depends on how close of relationship you guys have, and whether or not she's open to using toys. My best friend actually bought me my first vibe as a gift for my 16th birthday, and a few years later I got her this really cute Hello Kitty vibe (she loooooooved hello kitty). Personally, Id love for one of my girl friends to take one of these toys off my wishlist (although I doubt they would, my tastes too expensive :pachaha:) but from a guy friend?:patrice: Im not sure, we'd have to really close. Else, Id think he'd bought it but under the condition that I use it in front of him or something:patrice:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
If one of my friends did that to me I'd be weirded out.

Which is literally the most perfectly normal response brehette. :ehh:
Which is why I've never even considered the thought of giving a lady friend such a thing. Like, the thought never even crossed my mind until I somehow landed on this thread – and subsequently read this interesting piece on Jezebel (which I sometimes read for perspective). Thus coming to the conclusion that in light of the fact that women struggle so much more with orgasms than men a magic wand may actually make for a perfectly good gift (I wouldn't say great because there's more important things in life than sex).

The Jezebel piece hit the point across (to me) that we're in an era where sexual taboos are being done in one at a time, it's not just brehs in here talking about tossing salads that ought to be the wave. Maybe more women owning toys because they help a lot with orgasms should be the wave too. And if so, what's so wrong about me offering a friend one? It'd just be a gift, especially if I gave it in the conditions suggested by Cinna (1. A close friend I'm really close with, 2. A girl-friend who's not in a relationship).

Anyhow, that was my thought process. And I confess I had a bit of fun imagining the look on my friend's face if I offered her a sex toy :mjlol:, but the open minded discussion I had with @CinnaSlim on the topic let me know that most likely IRL I'd be forcing it if I went through with what I imagined, no matter how I rationalize it.
...and Magic Wands kinda expensive AF anyway for toys. :rudy: I can get shoes/scarves/clothes for less for my IRL brehettes.:lolbron:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
No problem! i actually meant to reply earlier but I accidentally backspaced and deleted my entire response, and was really butthurt about it lol :snoop:
Anyways, is it the Liberator throe by any chance? I hear really good things about it, but haven't had a chance to try it for myself.

i suppose it depends on how close of relationship you guys have, and whether or not she's open to using toys. My best friend actually bought me my first vibe as a gift for my 16th birthday, and a few years later I got her this really cute Hello Kitty vibe (she loooooooved hello kitty).
Personally, Id love for one of my girl friends to take one of these toys off my wishlist (although I doubt they would, my tastes too expensive :pachaha:) but from a guy friend?:patrice: Im not sure, we'd have to really close. Else, Id think he'd bought it but under the condition that I use it in front of him or something (I feel you thoroughly on this one point):patrice:

Shout out to your bestie for being bold. :leon:

But I agree with the bolded, no matter how close I am to the person it'd be forced I feel. Possibly if I was in a friend-zone* type of place, but even then there's very very few ways a guy giving a sex toy to a girl can not send implicit messages/mixed signals. :francis:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* - Not in the classical way because the friend-zone doesn't actually exist. But more like if the chick in question were to be under the impression that because I'm p*ssy-whipped she just finessed an expensive toy (say a magic wand) she was never gonna purchase herself but was always willing to try. All while calling me her BFF or somethin'.
:ld:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I own 5 of them.

Edit: A glass dildo
31CBlyhrLCL.jpg
I use this with my fingers or this one, the We Vibe tango
41rY6N%2BwjbL._SX522_.jpg

:wow:This combo...Jesus

A Happy Rabbit with G-Spot Curve
id6fllk.jpg

One of those Trojan bullets and a butt plug I just added to the collection.

Last edited:
Daps

i suppose it depends on how close of relationship you guys have, and whether or not she's open to using toys. My best friend actually bought me my first vibe as a gift for my 16th birthday, and a few years later I got her this really cute Hello Kitty vibe (she loooooooved hello kitty). Personally, Id love for one of my girl friends to take one of these toys off my wishlist (although I doubt they would, my tastes too expensive :pachaha:) but from a guy friend?:patrice: Im not sure, we'd have to really close. Else, Id think he'd bought it but under the condition that I use it in front of him or something:patrice:

It is a liberator. So far I like it. It's comfortable.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those of you that use sex toys, has it changed your expectations of sex any?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For those of you that use sex toys, has it changed your expectations of sex any?
i really think it has.
orgasm just from oral really isnt completely satisfiying anymore. also i dont really go for multiple orgasms anymore, now that i completly know where all my internal spots are(thorough exploration with gspot toys), i have much stronger o's during penetration and can make one last for several minutes as long as he keeps on hitting certain spots once i start cumming. what i thought was a good orgasm back in the day would be a disappointment now

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i really think it has.
orgasm just from oral really isnt completely satisfiying anymore. also i dont really go for multiple orgasms anymore, now that i completly know where all my internal spots are(thorough exploration with gspot toys), i have much stronger o's during penetration and can make one last for several minutes as long as he keeps on hitting certain spots once i start cumming. what i thought was a good orgasm back in the day would be a disappointment now

I used to have a vibrator. Well, actually it was handheld back massager and could cum in less than one minute and the orgasms were intense. Then like you said the orgasm from oral was just "meh" after using that and I don't cum from penetration so I stopped using it and just stuck with using my fingers. I didn't want to rely on toys and then sex in real life is always a bust LMAO!! I've learned to appreciate intimacy (kissing, cuddling and all that crap) instead of the actual act of sex.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Gotta be hard keppin yall d!k ridding skillz par wit dat, it can't smak yo azz encouraging you to keep goin, pull yo hair. Just so yo shyt don't slack I'm here to help:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS