Do you own any sex toys?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Aye ladies, is it offensive if a man offers a magic wand to his girl-friend? :jbhmm: Or is that crossing the line still?
I believe there will come a day when offering sex toys will be whatever 'cause caring about a friend having a good time isn't that out of the ordinary. Just not sure that day has come yet...?

I mean do girls buy each other sex toys on some: "I personally loved it, thought you should try it 'cause it's a dope toy.:ehh:"
Female friend or girlfriend? I'm confused by the hyphen. :patrice:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Its difficult to choose just one! Lol but I can not live without my njoy pure wand, (the silver one on the far right). :noah:Not optimal for partner use (it being 1.5 lb. of medicinal stainless steel and all) but solo its piff. Best g-spot wand on the market imho. As far as least favorite goes, it depends how Im feeling at the moment honestly. Sometimes I use one and its :ehh:, and other times its :krs:. But the Soraya (pink one third from the left) is one that doesn't get as much play as the others, its beautiful but the shaft is a bit too thin, and the arm is slightly higher than I would like. Its manageable, and gets the job done but not ideal. Also the njoy anal plug, its great but I should've gotten the bigger size :shaq:... LOL!

The only vibrator that can give you an O within a minute with your jeans still on :ahh:
I loved my Hitachi, I even bought an attachment for it, and to make a long story short, I had to chill because it was basically

ae9qqd.jpg

RIP my old friend :mjcry: *pours 40oz in brown paper bag on the ground*
that's funny I have a friend named Soroya lol. Everyone loved the Hitachi, that's why its a classic. I can't wait til I can build my toolbox.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yep, I meant "female friend". :skip: Thanks Cinna, ain't wanna use the word female but that sure as hell makes what I meant clearer.
You guys :heh:
Female is fine as an adjective. That's what it is.
Substitute "female" for "black". If it sounds wrong, don't say it. Ex. These blacks are messing up the neighborhood. The blacks I know don't think I'm a racist.
It's similar.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You guys :heh:
Female is fine as an adjective. That's what it is.
Substitute "female" for "black". If it sounds wrong, don't say it. Ex. These blacks are messing up the neighborhood. The blacks I know don't think I'm a racist.
It's similar.
:ohhh: I feel you.
:beli: lil' sister got me shook of calling genders wrong names 'cause it can be offensive. Her fault I'm outchea trippin'.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:ohhh: I feel you.
:beli: lil' sister got me shook of calling genders wrong names 'cause it can be offensive. Her fault I'm outchea trippin'.
I never answered the question lol. It depends on how close of friends you are and how comfortable you are with eachother. Obviously, never gift her one if she's in a relationship but if she's on a dry spell and acting cranky, it could make a funny gift.

Daps
She may have peeked in the wrong drawer :lolbron:

j5jxvo.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

You and I have some of the same toys.

dang. i recognize some of them, they're like $100+ each!

Yep...but the money is worth it. And I personally always recommend the Lego Mona 2.

Its difficult to choose just one! Lol but I can not live without my njoy pure wand, (the silver one on the far right). :noah:Not optimal for partner use (it being 1.5 lb. of medicinal stainless steel and all) but solo its piff. Best g-spot wand on the market imho. As far as least favorite goes, it depends how Im feeling at the moment honestly. Sometimes I use one and its :ehh:, and other times its :krs:. But the Soraya (pink one third from the left) is one that doesn't get as much play as the others, its beautiful but the shaft is a bit too thin, and the arm is slightly higher than I would like. Its manageable, and gets the job done but not ideal. Also the njoy anal plug, its great but I should've gotten the bigger size :shaq:... LOL!

The only vibrator that can give you an O within a minute with your jeans still on :ahh:
I loved my Hitachi, I even bought an attachment for it, and to make a long story short, I had to chill because it was basically

ae9qqd.jpg

RIP my old friend :mjcry: *pours 40oz in brown paper bag on the ground*

So I need some tips for the pure wand. I use it, but I've never gotten all the way with it. Any thoughts about movement, position, etc?

Help me out please!

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I never answered the question lol. It depends on how close of friends you are and how comfortable you are with eachother. Obviously, never gift her one if she's in a relationship but if she's on a dry spell and acting cranky, it could make a funny gift.

That's exactly why I even thought of the question. :lolbron:
You're very right to say that there's exact circumstances for pulling that off tho'. It could go really awry if done to the wrong person at the wrong time. Get labeled a pervert :scust: or worse.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Aye ladies, is it offensive if a man offers a magic wand to his girl-friend? :jbhmm: Or is that crossing the line still?
I believe there will come a day when offering sex toys will be whatever 'cause caring about a friend having a good time isn't that out of the ordinary. Just not sure that day has come yet...?

I mean do girls buy each other sex toys on some: "I personally loved it, thought you should try it 'cause it's a dope toy.:ehh:"

a heterosexual male friend buying a female friend a vibrator is pretty weird. i have gifted them to a few female friends before, but i knew they had never had orgasms before, i was just trying to help them out.

You and I have some of the same toys.

Yep...but the money is worth it. And I personally always recommend the Lego Mona 2.

if i was in the market i would go with a lelo, the reviews are always great, but i just have never found a vibrator that is even equal to my fingers. the eroscillator was great but the cord was a hassle. l love gspot/curved dildos tho