Do you own any sex toys?

Daps
I think every girl owned a hitachi wand at one point or the rabbit, but I feel like it does more harm than good.

I tried the rabbit and hated it. The wahl is better than the Hitachi.

I try to just use fingers every once in a while, to keep from losing sensitivity. Personally, I like fingers and less powerful toys anyhow, my orgasms are better.

All these pics of sex toys, talks of cumming and clitoral stimulation got me feeling some type of way:mjcry:

Girl. ... who you telling

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Well when you get taken from the bushes by the next dude I bet this thread will die :mjpls:

:russ: not at all! A new guy has never stopped me before :demonic:

I was going to buy the Lelo Ora 2 but the reviews weren't that great. That JimmyJane Form 2 is legit, I might buy one. That magic wand had good reviews also.

So disappointed hearing the reviews for the Ora 2. I was going to invest until I saw,how small the bulb was and how sloooooowly it moved :childplease: might as well just use your fingers.

I hear the squeal is a much better oral simulator. But...:lupe:

28bcg9u.jpg

I looks like it tangles in public hair, I don't have a jungle growing down their or anything but Im also not waxed bald, seems kinda like a death trap. Decent reviews tho :lupe:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

So disappointed hearing the reviews for the Ora 2. I was going to invest until I saw,how small the bulb was and how sloooooowly it moved :childplease: might as well just use your fingers.

28bcg9u.jpg

I looks like it tangles in public hair, I don't have a jungle growing down their or anything but Im also not waxed bald, seems kinda like a death trap. Decent reviews tho :lupe:
:takedat: I wanted one of these but the reviews for it was horrible.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

28bcg9u.jpg

Damn I would have thought this was a fan for a hot summer day

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The squeal or the Ora? I know the Ora was said to be terrible and i wanted one so bad.
Hmmnmm i dont remember which one.
I always do my intimate shopping late at night so im pretty sure i was tired and sleepy. I just remember the reviews being really bad, not one 5 star review. It was on amazon.