Which is your fav and least fav and why

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Which is your fav and least fav and why

Its difficult to choose just one! Lol but I can not live without my njoy pure wand, (the silver one on the far right). :noah:Not optimal for partner use (it being 1.5 lb. of medicinal stainless steel and all) but solo its piff. Best g-spot wand on the market imho. As far as least favorite goes, it depends how Im feeling at the moment honestly. Sometimes I use one and its :ehh:, and other times its :krs:. But the Soraya (pink one third from the left) is one that doesn't get as much play as the others, its beautiful but the shaft is a bit too thin, and the arm is slightly higher than I would like. Its manageable, and gets the job done but not ideal. Also the njoy anal plug, its great but I should've gotten the bigger size :shaq:... LOL!

That shyt is beyond powerful. I have to use it through clothes.

The only vibrator that can give you an O within a minute with your jeans still on :ahh:
I loved my Hitachi, I even bought an attachment for it, and to make a long story short, I had to chill because it was basically

ae9qqd.jpg

RIP my old friend :mjcry: *pours 40oz in brown paper bag on the ground*

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Its difficult to choose just one! Lol but I can not live without my njoy pure wand, (the silver one on the far right). :noah:Not optimal for partner use (it being 1.5 lb. of medicinal stainless steel and all) but solo its piff. Best g-spot wand on the market imho. As far as least favorite goes, it depends how Im feeling at the moment honestly. Sometimes I use one and its :ehh:, and other times its :krs:. But the Soraya (pink one third from the left) is one that doesn't get as much play as the others, its beautiful but the shaft is a bit too thin, and the arm is slightly higher than I would like. Its manageable, and gets the job done but not ideal. Also the njoy anal plug, its great but I should've gotten the bigger size :shaq:... LOL!

The only vibrator that can give you an O within a minute with your jeans still on :ahh:
I loved my Hitachi, I even bought an attachment for it, and to make a long story short, I had to chill because it was basically

ae9qqd.jpg

RIP my old friend :mjcry: *pours 40oz in brown paper bag on the ground*
:russ: Damn girl lol.
I had a mini wand before and im pretty sure if i was still using it my poor clit would void of feelings.
It would take me long to cum with my fingers when i was using it, i didnt like that.
When it comes to self love the feeling of my fingers rubbing against my moistness is so much better to me than a toy.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Exact reason why I could never own one. I'd be mortified.

I remember one time I was washing all of mine, and letting them air dry in the bathroom when my mom came over unexpected one day, she was like ":dwillhuh::stopitslime::comeon:" She was pretty cool about it actually. I think Oprah talked about vibrators on her show once, so she thought they were kind of amazing.

edit: personally if I had children id be more mortified about something like
2d7vqxw.jpg

:huhldup:

:whoo:
If they have a chocolate version, sign me up :blessed: I fill it up with water and put it on my bookshelf next to my sexual education and Zane books :russ:

:russ: Damn girl lol.
I had a mini wand before and im pretty sure if i was still using it my poor clit would void of feelings.
It would take me long to cum with my fingers when i was using it, i didnt like that.
When it comes to self love the feeling of my fingers rubbing against my moistness is so much better to me than a toy.

What can I say, I gets down :russ:
I feel you tho, that was my main thing with the Hitachi, too powerful a few days of using that back to back, the next time you go without, you're using your hand like you're trying to start a damn fire, and you don't even get close :damn:. Toys are great but there's nothing like getting yourself off with nothing but your own hands :banderas:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Aye ladies, is it offensive if a man offers a magic wand to his girl-friend? :jbhmm: Or is that crossing the line still?
I believe there will come a day when offering sex toys will be whatever 'cause caring about a friend having a good time isn't that out of the ordinary. Just not sure that day has come yet...?

I mean do girls buy each other sex toys on some: "I personally loved it, thought you should try it 'cause it's a dope toy.:ehh:"