Do You Know Anyone Who Got Killed in a Violent Crime?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I was in grammar school these two girls in my 8th grade class were killed right by the school. They were hanging out in a van with their friends. One of the chicks had this boyfriend who was a gang member, and a few day before had his windows busted. The rival gang saw the van out there and shot at them. One girl got shot in the head and died instantly. The other girl got shot in the eye but made it to the hospital, and she passed away there. The next day I show up for school and we would play basketball before the bell.

They ushered us into the auditorium and gave us the news. It was one of the worst days ever. The guy who did it was the son of a cop, it was three dudes and they got life in prison.

Here's the link to the story Cops' Neighborhood Finds It Isn't Immune To Violence - Chicago Tribune

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had another friend of mine got killed. They found him and his friend shot up in the car while he was gone to get his son a Christmas gift he had ordered. The store called and said they just got the package in and him and his homeboy left, but never made it back.