Do You Know Anyone Who Got Killed in a Violent Crime?

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
When I was young, I was scared shytless of this dude who was part of gang called V.I.P (90's Brooklyn), so I was pet around him. One day dude robbed me and took a small bottle of Keri lotion which my momma made me walk around with because of my dry skin and squirted it all over my clothes. Few years later someone blew his fukking head off.:manny:

I know a few more. The 90's was tough era for Brooklyn. Things these days are relatively fukking tame compared to how it use to be.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
my boy got killed with his cousin by some bytches crazy ex boyfriend

apparently they met at a club and this chicks ex was following her around, my boys cousin stepped to ol boy and ran him off

later that night they go back to her house with her homegirl and dude broke in and cut both their throat
sad shyt RIP

Two men were stabbed to death in a San Bernardino apartment early Saturday morning. San Bernardino City police officers responded at 3:13 a.m. to the 2000 block of Central Avenue after getting reports that two people were killed, according to a police news release.
Arriving officers found two people dead of knife wounds in an apartment. Two other victims also were found, according to the release. The victims were identified as Dahmetri Ross, 25 and Raymond Clyde Willis, 26 both of San Bernardino.
The second two victims were treated and later released from the hospital. Deondre Neal, 24 of San Bernardino was arrested on suspicion of double homicide. Investigators believe the motivation for the fatal stabbings was an ongoing domestic dispute Neal was having with an ex-girlfriend who was associated with the three other victims.
Investigators tracked Neal to an apartment in the 900 block of Fairway Drive in Colton, according to the statement. Officers with San Bernardino Police SWAT arrested Neal when he attempted to run from the apartment.
Detectives were assisted by more than 30 officers from Fontana, Redlands and San Bernardino County Sheriff's.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
My cousin got shot up a couple of months ago in Mexico. He had a for sale sign on his car and one day while chillin at his house some dude called him and said he wanted to buy the car. When my cousin went outside he got shot 20+ times in front of his house and in front of his kids who were outside running around. :to:

Daps
- killed my nikka Moedee from round the way over some gang shyt, they found him and his lil cousin on a rooftop, tied face down wit entry holes in the back of their heads
From Communipaw? I remember that, shyt was foul.
Idk if u remember or know who "Catty" is, his real mame's Amir, he was always in Baby Rucker... Anyway he died like 2 weeks ago from cancer, I think.

Know a lotta people who died violently, only a few really affect me tho.
My man killed his babymoms then shot himself in 2007.
My uncle (by marriage) got bodied in DR last summer while visiting cuz he was creeping with my other uncle's step daughter (different sides of family). Her man was a crooked ass cop who already had a few bodies to his name. The cop nikka saw my uncle (chick's stepdad) drunk as fukk somewhere and put him in his car and somehow he got the address to the spot where my other uncle was staying. Long story short, he came thru to "talk" and shot my uncle while he was tipsy. He died at the hospital.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Friend commited Suicide.. hunghimself

Another got shot at a graduation party.. didnt make it to the hospital.. a brawl broke out, another dude was shot in the head..

two of my real good friends killed 4 people on the highway after a brawl inside a club.. dude loaded the chopper on them boys... came on AMW and caught a yr later.

AMW | Fugitives | Israel Barretero | Case

another friend from school got shot and killed during a gang fight as well.. ive lose too many friends out here.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
When I was young, I was scared shytless of this dude who was part of gang called V.I.P (90's Brooklyn), so I was pet around him. One day dude robbed me and took a small bottle of Keri lotion which my momma made me walk around with because of my dry skin and squirted it all over my clothes. Few years later someone blew his fukking head off.:manny:

Yea I bet when you found out the news you was like "How unfortunate":mjpls:

:lolbron:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
From Communipaw? I remember that, shyt was foul.
Idk if u remember or know who "Catty" is, his real mame's Amir, he was always in Baby Rucker... Anyway he died like 2 weeks ago from cancer, I think.

Know a lotta people who died violently, only a few really affect me tho.
My man killed his babymoms then shot himself in 2007.
My uncle (by marriage) got bodied in DR last summer while visiting cuz he was creeping with my other uncle's step daughter (different sides of family). Her man was a crooked ass cop who already had a few bodies to his name. The cop nikka saw my uncle (chick's stepdad) drunk as fukk somewhere and put him in his car and somehow he got the address to the spot where my other uncle was staying. Long story short, he came thru to "talk" and shot my uncle while he was tipsy. He died at the hospital.

Yeah Moedee from CPP, that was my cousin's son's father, real foul. Ion know if you remember a cat they called Wy Bean but that was her first son's father, he was killed Holiday in like 99. I know amir but i ain't heard or seen nothin on fb about him passing. You must be talkin about Buddha in the highlighted one, that shyt fukked me up when D Eastwood told me that

Daps
Yeah Moedee from CPP, that was my cousin's son's father, real foul. Ion know if you remember a cat they called Wy Bean but that was her first son's father, he was killed Holiday in like 99. I know amir but i ain't heard or seen nothin on fb about him passing. You must be talkin about Buddha in the highlighted one, that shyt fukked me up when D Eastwood told me that

Yea I remember Wy Bean... Had the whole hood wearing orange after he passed.
But Amir passed and i didn't even know til I was reading the Jersey Journal and saw his pic in the obituary, a real wtf kinda moment.
And yea im talking about Buddha... I heard about it when I was in vacation in DR... I had just saw him the a day or 2 before I had left. That was my dude.

U remember Murph? nikkas tried to kill him yesterday in baby Rucker, clapping in broad daylight and shyt. He got grazed and 2 other dudes got hit in the leg and ankle I think.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Yea I remember Wy Bean... Had the whole hood wearing orange after he passed.
But Amir passed and i didn't even know til I was reading the Jersey Journal and saw his pic in the obituary, a real wtf kinda moment.
And yea im talking about Buddha... I heard about it when I was in vacation in DR... I had just saw him the a day or 2 before I had left. That was my dude.

U remember Murph? nikkas tried to kill him yesterday in baby Rucker, clapping in broad daylight and shyt. He got grazed and 2 other dudes got hit in the leg and ankle I think.
Murph sounds familiar, he from van horne ain't he?