Do You Know Anyone Who Got Killed in a Violent Crime?

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Just had a homeboy i've known for 20 years run up in a dope boy house to rob him. He took one in the stomach and and made it back to his ride then passed out and ran off the road, He died in the hospital later that night. Had six kids which one was only a few days old. He had lost his job just a couple of weeks earlier.

RIP P.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
no but i knew someone who murdered a kid in our grade. didn't know the kid that died though.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Yeah, a couple of years ago when I was high school one of my uncles was murdered in a drive-by

We had a football game with a rival school that night. My school won and there was a lot of commotion/tension and a few small scuffles throughout the game. Nothing major. But a crew of high schoolers from our rival school got upset and drove around town, looking to kill the first high schooler they saw. My uncle was walking the streets (heading to the store to get his son a birthday gift :snoop: ) and they mistook him for one (he dressed/looked like a young guy)

They all got locked up soon afterwards (snitched on themselves bragging about it).

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
couple years ago my wife co-worker/friend came to our house for a bbq. first time i met her. two weeks later, while her and her family were sleep a 19yr old boy went through the apartment building checking for unlock doors, theirs were unlocked. the boy went past the husband sleeping on the couch and straight to the bedroom and stabbed her to death. the husband woke to the screams and he was stabbed once and their 1yr old was cut as well. the boy was still there when police arrived. i don't know how the husband didnt kill that boy before police got there. but the shyt was sad. real sad. My wife don't play when it comes to lock doors now.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My lil jump off boyfriend made a mistake and shot her, playing around with a gun n' sh1t.

My homeboy Zay was on the first 48 hours, nicca shot him right through the eye over a bag of green.

My cousin got shot and threw in his trunk and they burned the car. Man it's fukked up because they found smoke in his lungs so he was alive while that car was burning.

A junkie shot my homeboy while he was trappin.

A lot of other people but those stick out the most because those murders were over dumb sh1t.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
sad and disgusting.................The potential lost, 18, 20, 26, 33 years to create an individual, destroyed over folks not able to settle beefs or over the smallest most ridiculous things.....

Honestly, I can't really thing of any one that I was close too, but last year a popular football player from high school, he was a senior when I was a freshmen, was killed in Atlanta, broke into his crib, and as far as know nothing has been solved. Ironically, a popular basketball player who graduated with this guy that was killed in ATL, got life in prison for killing 3 people at nightclub a few weeks earlier.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
To many real nikkas falling to many funeral this year alone still fukked up over all my nikkas that aint here no more...

the one that hit me the hardest was my brother Jeffrie Jones aka Jabo aka JC Da Bizness. was 22 when he was shot and killed in West Palm Beach on New Years Eve 2010.

Mother appeals for information on who killed her son one year ago

shyt turns yo heart real fukking cold bruh forreal...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
One of my brother's homeboys who I watched grow up got killed. They did a episode on him on "The First 48". The name of the episode was Drama at the Classic. His little girl turned 3 yesterday but he was killed before she was born.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
my dude ive known since i was a kid, my brothers best friend, got blasted with a sawn-off about a month and a half ago by some young ass esse's :wow:

dude was too old to be involved with that shyt, everyone told him that :ld:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My boy who gave me my nick name ... shyt literally make me sick to think about him being dead.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friend of mine from school was murdered by her boyfriend. She had kids too. Dude killed himself afterwards.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I had a cousin get killed by some katrina refugee b*stards. Got into an argument at the club with them. My cousin and his friends left and the guys followed them. Ended up shooting up the car and killing them all

Had another cousin get murdered because his mother testified in a murder trial. One of the guys friend came to her house and held a gun to my cousins head and demanded she tell them that she lied. He shoots by acccident. Apologizes to the mother and runs out

Both of the fathers of my cousins kids got killed. One tried to rob a jewelry store and got killed by the owners. They found the other one hanging in his grandmas garage. The family insisted it was murder because he had just gotten into a gang fight, but they ruled in a suicide.

Friend of the family had a relative get murdered recently. Just put that her kids were her number one on facebook. Husband seen it and killed her and was headed up to the kids school to kill them when the police stopped him.