Do You Know Anyone Who Got Killed in a Violent Crime?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Shot, stabbed, I heard my old neighbor's ex wife was eaten by their pet their hawk somewhere in another country so the nikka shot his pet hawk. Like wtf..? Bizzare ass story!

Daps
Wow... well I start with the most recent ones..

2 weeks ago, an "aspiring rapper" I know through a friend, was killed in shocking way. He was at a popular city-park, and the assailant tapped him on the shoulder. As he turned around, the murderer shot the rapper three times in the face. I don't think anyone knows who this happened. This was in broad daylight

3 weeks ago, another guy I know was shot as he left a club.

I know so many people that have been shot, stabbed and killed. I think only the really crazy ones stand out in my mind right now.

--Couple friends were walking down the street at night, a car passed them by and some words were exchanged. Nobody really knows what happened, or if there was some prior beef. The driver ran over my friends twice, and they died on the spot. The driver were never found.

--an old friend of mine was shot in the face because of some gang happening at the time. He was relaxing on the driveway of his mom's house, when they lit him up. I think they were riding bikes too If i remember correctly

--A guy I know committed suicide-by-cops because some girl broke his heart. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for the dude or to feel ashamed of him because of that. He went out on a street corner and just start pointing guns at people until the cops came. Then he shot at the cops, and they unloaded on him

I know some people on otherside though.

This was along time ago. I gave a friend a ride home and he told me, "man, I was riding past these nikkas, and they were just talking out the mouth to me. I didn't even know who they were in shyt, and I just jumped out the car and put the gauge to they chest, haha crazy huh?" Put an end to two people's lives and he really didn't feel anything about. he thought it was funny. I haven't talked to him in 10 years since then...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Too too many

- my man Bg was killed about 2 months ago, whoever it was had to know him cause there was no forced entry, he let him in the crib, but they shot him in the back and left s foot print on his back on the way out

- my man TJ got shot back in December, from what i was told a nikka got mad cause he was fukkin his babymomma, he went to TJ's house to fight, TJ beat his ass, dude left and came back wit the gun, shot him 2 times in the back and once in the head, he lived for about a week but died in surgery

- my nikka swerve got killed back in 2010 when he showed up at one of his people's house while there just happened to be some nikkas in there robbing him, ion know what happened once he got in the house but they shot him 4 times

- killed my nikka Moedee from round the way over some gang shyt, they found him and his lil cousin on a rooftop, tied face down wit entry holes in the back of their heads

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cotdamn y'all living in Mexico or something? Damn shame. :to:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Stop snitching :snoop:

fukk that dude.

Shyt needs to be known because people are getting killed out there and nobody cares. They only care if it fits some political agenda like the Trevon Martin case.

The people I listed who killed for no apparent reason and nobody knows who murderers are. Plus, its all in the local newspapers. If my post leads to some more info, which it i'm 100% sure it won't, then that's a good thing. The cops aren't doing shyt, and they aren't going to do shyt.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yea I know a bunch of nikkas and a few females that got killed but it really ain't none of your business

Real nikkas don't gossip :pacspit:

Wat he said,dont got many homies to begin wit and i dont gossip wit nikkas,:yeshrug:
Live in south central so im sure there' stories,i just dont go askin around