Do you know about this black tech billionaire?...and his Hollywood producer daughter?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoutout to him. I can't believe how you can have a thread about a black billionaire and people trying to find something negative about him. He got a black wife so people trying to focus on his daughter to see if she has a black boyfriend. Then people trying to low key mention white people that's billionaires too or white people that's richer than him. I be peeping all the low key c00n or white supremacists little tricks and derail and deflecting tactics. The shyt is really sickening

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I salute his accomplishments...

Now I would like to know his stance on being black in America. Does he recognize systemic racism, or has him getting his ooened his eyes to it not existing?

Does he have any plans on how to help his tribe...or does his tribe include others?

Some may call this hate but I call it accountability. Which is something that helps keep us as the bottom rung.

We have members in our tribe make it and suddenly, they join another tribe. Turn around and either shyt on us, or join the deny and neglect policy.

No different than African leaders who are wealthy while the population fights over bushmeat.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are tons of millionaires with worth from 10-900 million that you would never hear about because they fall under the Forbes billionaire list

and with inflation the number increases.

However, black median wealth is approaching zero...headed to zero in about 30years. White median wealth will increase I believe to 120k from 100k. A black billionaire is cool to look at if you will....but it's of no help to the overall black community.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
e7b1e808982f0b0d7210ffa49cd4e93b.320x240x29.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shows you that you don't have to start your own business at 21 to be a successful entrepreneur.

Dude was still working for whitey in his mid 30's, but eventually came up with his own business.

Chastising men in their 20's and 30's for working in corporate America, is a joke. A lot of yall fail to see the big picture.

Well said.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
I know of him because he has been at or near the top of the Black Enterprise 100 list of industrial and service companies for years. I tried to start a thread about the BE 100 companies once but no one seemed instrested.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Great to hear about the guy, but this article:snoop:

Instead of the central premise of the article being around this......

The institutional racism “had a profound effect on the man I am today,” Steward wrote. “The adversities I encountered during my youth served as my training ground for hard times I eventually faced as a struggling entrepreneur.”

It's this......

“When God is on your side, miracles happen,”

It's unfortunate, but it's just another crutch for black folks to rely on. We don't need any more crutches.

The article should have focused on him not blaming the "system" or the "white man" for his lack and his ability to think beyond or outside of it.

And this is the trait that separates the successful non-entertainment black families from the rest of the black masses. They don't let white supremacy hold them back. "It's because of the white man that I don't........" is not in their vocabulary.

Other than that, this is a great article for the "say it and proclaim it" sheep.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You don't get this rich or high up by being "pro black"

He did sell some of his shares so the one white dude would save the company.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
:wow: :lawd:

Here we have a shining example of black excellence in a racist shythole like St. Louis. :comeon: :gucci: :snoop: