Do you know about this black tech billionaire?...and his Hollywood producer daughter?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No I haven't heard of him but thanks for giving me new inspiration :ohhh:
tXex8NK.gif

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
David Steward - Wikipedia

This Tech Billionaire Believes in Biblical Principles
More stories by Justin VillamilSeptember 29, 2017, 6:00 AM EDT
By
Justin Villamil
  • Jazz lover and father of ‘Manchester by the Sea’ producer

• World Wide Technology has revenue of more than $9 billion
David Steward, one of the honorees at a Jazz at Lincoln Center gala in April, made a request that may have thrown organizers for a bit of a loop. He wanted the pastor of the Methodist church he attends in St. Louis to begin the event with a prayer.

Benedictions not being the norm at these affairs, the Reverend Terri Swan recalled that “it took a bit of encouragement.” She offered a brief blessing, and it all went swimmingly, with Steward and his wife Thelma receiving the Ed Bradley Award for Leadership in Jazz.

Sticking to his guns, and his faith, seems to have served Steward well. Over 27 years, his company, World Wide Technology Inc., has grown from an office of seven employees to a multinational with revenue of $9.4 billion in 2016. Now the chairman is one of the richest black businessmen in the country, with a net worth of $3.9 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Steward, 66, declined to comment for this story.

Read his book years ago. Great role model.

51GbImqtSeL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Oh yeah, the founder of World Wide Technologies, and the last time I checked, he was the only black man in his company who has a senior position. He co-founded the company with two other whites I believed. The Austin branch dealt with racism at their company years ago that was highly publicized.

It's a shame y'all not gonna wagging y'all finger about her dating out as oppose to a young black man y'all gonna be like " hopefully he marries a bw" talking about wealth would be in white hands in a couple of generations. None of y'all say that shyt here, y'all just like yeshrug nice titties.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Oh yeah, the founder of World Wide Technologies, and the last time I checked, he was the only black man in his company who has a senior position. He co-founded the company with two other whites I believed. The Austin branch dealt with racism at their company years ago that because highly publicized.

It's a shame y'all not gonna wagging y'all finger about her dating out as oppose to a young black man y'all gonna be like " hopefully he marries a bw" talking about wealth would be in white hands in a couple of generations. None of y'all say that shyt here, y'all just like yeshrug nice titties.
Hmm. If true, you're right.