Do you know about this black tech billionaire?...and his Hollywood producer daughter?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hmmm I hate when successful people try to push "Just believe in God and keep your head down - success will come to you" ideologies, it reminds of those fake ass mega church pastors... :martin:

But this is undeniable, might have to switch up my approach to things :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh yeah, the founder of World Wide Technologies, and the last time I checked, he was the only black man in his company who has a senior position. He co-founded the company with two other whites I believed. The Austin branch dealt with racism at their company years ago that was highly publicized.

It's a shame y'all not gonna wagging y'all finger about her dating out as oppose to a young black man y'all gonna be like " hopefully he marries a bw" talking about wealth would be in white hands in a couple of generations. None of y'all say that shyt here, y'all just like yeshrug nice titties.
theres no evidence she "dates out" :heh:

And she's just working her way up through the industry.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
theres no evidence she "dates out" :heh:

And she's just working her way up through the industry.
I'm talking about thecoli not saying "hopefully she marries a bm" like they would a young black man who comes from money. If this article was about his son, then thecoli would have several posters saying he should marry a bw and dig up and post his girl to see if he's down. No ones doing it for her. Color me surprised.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah, the founder of World Wide Technologies, and the last time I checked, he was the only black man in his company who has a senior position. He co-founded the company with two other whites I believed. The Austin branch dealt with racism at their company years ago that was highly publicized.

It's a shame y'all not gonna wagging y'all finger about her dating out as oppose to a young black man y'all gonna be like " hopefully he marries a bw" talking about wealth would be in white hands in a couple of generations. None of y'all say that shyt here, y'all just like yeshrug nice titties.
There's always at least 1 hater and I don't understand why :(

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
There's always at least 1 hater and I don't understand why :(
Stfu. I'm raising a valid concern. If anything I'm throwing shade at the posters. Keep trying though.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Here's a picture of his wife to appease the Coli militants :troll:

2j3k29y.jpg
Bruh looks 6'4-6'5 :ehh: The GOAT height :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

The lowkeyness of it all
I swear some of the richest people you have never heard about. I would go to a starbucks(convenience, its the only thing around here:whoa:) here in nyc and every once in a while I would talk to this short cac who came at around the same time and this went on for a while until he told me he was moving one day and I was like oh okay:yeshrug:. See his picture a couple months later randomly and he is a billionaire hedge fund manager:francis:.............I shouldve got to know him better:mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm talking about thecoli not saying "hopefully she marries a bm" like they would a young black man who comes from money. If this article was about his son, then thecoli would have several posters saying he should marry a bw and dig up and post his girl to see if he's down. No ones doing it for her. Color me surprised.
oh ok, you're looking for a fight.

I'm out :huhldup:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I swear some of the richest people you have never heard about. I would go to a starbucks(convenience, its the only thing around here:whoa:) here in nyc and every once in a while I would talk to this short cac who came at around the same time and this went on for a while until he told me he was moving one day and I was like oh okay:yeshrug:. See his picture a couple months later randomly and he is a billionaire hedge fund manager:francis:.............I shouldve got to know him better:mjcry:
Yeah you would think right?!
There was this super thick super bad pawg :takedat: I used to talk to who worked at a gym here. Me and her would use to strike it up randomly and shyt...she's a super nice person from what I could tell. Anyway one day we get into a discussion about a prominent sports figure, and she I was like "Yeah, he's one I haven't got to meet yet. My parents met him like 3 times tho:lupe:"...I'm like wait..wtf:rudy:..because you don't just "run into" people like that..especially not the biggest soccer star in the world, right. I was callin BS until she told me her family were Herbalife execs. Looked it up. Yep. Damn. Had me :ohhh: for like 5 minutes after that. Not because of the wealth, but because she was so lowkey about it. Mentioned it nonchalantly and in passing like it was not that serious. But she is fukking LOADED. She was working at the gym lol for like 9.50/hour :mjlol:. I know the gym manager was hittin that. She bad af too ain't nothing lowkey at all about her ass, its funny because chicks like that usually be trying to suck up the spotlight and here she is with like 2k instagram followers :francis: Look like she tried to hop on Quavo dikk tho.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I am legit like...:ohhh: How did he fly under the radar for this long???
There are alot of multi millionaires and billionaires that we don't know or aren't on forbes list. There could be one guy out there richer than bill gates but is quiet about it.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Yeah you would think right?!
There was this super thick super bad pawg :takedat: I used to talk to who worked at a gym here. Me and her would use to strike it up randomly and shyt...she's a super nice person from what I could tell. Anyway one day we get into a discussion about a prominent sports figure, and she I was like "Yeah, he's one I haven't got to meet yet. My parents met him like 3 times tho:lupe:"...I'm like wait..wtf:rudy:..because you don't just "run into" people like that..especially not the biggest soccer star in the world, right. I was callin BS until she told me her family were Herbalife execs. Looked it up. Yep. Damn. Had me :ohhh: for like 5 minutes after that. Not because of the wealth, but because she was so lowkey about it. Mentioned it nonchalantly and in passing like it was not that serious. But she is fukking LOADED. She was working at the gym lol for like 9.50/hour :mjlol:. I know the gym manager was hittin that. She bad af too ain't nothing lowkey at all about her ass, its funny because chicks like that usually be trying to suck up the spotlight and here she is with like 2k instagram followers :francis: Look like she tried to hop on Quavo dikk tho.
What race was the gym manager?