Do you know about this black tech billionaire?...and his Hollywood producer daughter?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Yes now go the fukk away dot head

I've known about him for years, I have a friend who works at WWT here in new york.

There are many black millionaires - billions with 8-10 figures
I've noticed many have same patterns with those I've read about, their companies, techniques

- They do not participate in IPO look at both Robert Craft and David Steward (They hold majority of their companies, IPO would mostly change that by board directors) Do not give up ownership, last I read he owns I believe 80% and robert owns 50% + of Vista Equity
- Technology related - especially in Solution based
- Over a decade of consistent work both started in 1999-2000
- relentless work ethic individuals, best at what they do probably very undervalued for what both companies have provided over the years

Hope to join these brothers one day with cybersecurity, blockchain, big data, data mining, virtual education, machine learning, real estate in the US and black dominate countries overseas myself

My biggest issue currently is getting through the ropes of being small and not putting too much work on yourself too early, making sure the numbers work consistently. They lived in a time where you built a business wait 10 years to really see the numbers work in their favor, we don't. So keep in mind, continue pushing forward.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yes now go the fukk away dot head

I've known about him for years, I have a friend who works at WWT here in new york.

There are many black millionaires - billions with 8-10 figures
I've noticed many have same patterns with those I've read about, their companies, techniques

- They do not participate in IPO look at both Robert Craft and David Steward (They hold majority of their companies, IPO would mostly change that by board directors) Do not give up ownership, last I read he owns I believe 80% and robert owns 50% + of Vista Equity
- Technology related - especially in Solution based
- Over a decade of consistent work both started in 1999-2000
- relentless work ethic individuals, best at what they do probably very undervalued for what both companies have provided over the years

Hope to join these brothers one day with cybersecurity, blockchain, big data, data mining, virtual education, machine learning, real estate in the US and black dominate countries overseas myself

My biggest issue currently is getting through the ropes of being small and not putting too much work on yourself too early, making sure the numbers work consistently
Many....:patrice: That's a biiig claim. There aren't that many white people with those figures

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Many....:patrice: That's a biiig claim. There aren't that many white people with those figures
Yes many, there are over 10 million millionaires in America. You need to realize a lot of actual successful black man and woman (none of those twitter folks making 100k complaining that you've made it and nikkas can't see you talk :russ:) are very low-key running faceless technology companies like Robert and David (His not the CEO btw, chairman) or high in ranks for tech related companies.

I know and have met many software developers, software sales, real estate, chemist, marketing, stock brokers, and specialized doctors with several millions.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yes many, there are over 10 million millionaires in America. You need to realize a lot of actual successful black man and woman (none of those twitter folks making 100k complaining that you've made it and nikkas can't see you talk :russ:) are very low-key running faceless technology companies like Robert and David (His not the CEO btw, chairman) or high in ranks for tech related companies.

I know and have met many software developers, software sales, real estate, chemist, marketing, stock brokers, and specialized doctors with several millions.
And most, over 50% fall in the range of 1-2m.

You're acting like people with 100m+ or even 10m+ just walking around everywhere. Nahh broski. Ain't that many of em. Especially not black.

People love inflating their actual net worth.

But more importantly, if you run in circles like that, you must be gettin money too. :patrice:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I met her and and the white producer at a Oscar party last year. They were cool.
I tried sliding my contact info to get the Coogler stimulus package. I'm trying to get my directing on.

Met Teyonah Parris that night too. :noah: Had a breh tongue tied.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
And most, over 50% fall in the range of 1-2m.

You're acting like people with 100m+ or even 10m+ just walking around everywhere. Nahh broski. Ain't that many of em. Especially not black.

People love inflating their actual net worth.

But more importantly, if you run in circles like that, you must be gettin money too. :patrice:
Breh all I'm saying is they fully exist. People, our people are really stuck out here believing those with 8 figures do not exist outside of Sports and 1% of 1% of actors/actresses.

And these people do not openly go around talking about their earnings. It isn't good for business for us unfortunately

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh all I'm saying is they fully exist. People, our people are really stuck out here believing those with 8 figures do not exist outside of Sports and 1% of 1% of actors/actresses.

And these people do not openly go around talking about their earnings. It isn't good for business for us unfortunately
I feel you

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Yes. I knew.

Rumor at the time was he was lined up to possibly buy The Rams before Jerry Jones screwed us. Would have been the NFL's first Black Majority owner, another reason why I haven't since and never will watch the NFL again.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is very true what this brotha is saying.