Do you have/ever had big rims on your car?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I want rims on my car but the weight, cost and making it slower turns me off

jrza4x.jpg

Them camaro rims would set it off tho :ohlawd:

Looking at a black G8 GT now and i'm already torn between 20's or 18's. Been reading up on it all week and your analysis seems spot on. Will probably get 18's, 20's seem like a hassle for just the looks.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I've never, ever, ever had rims. I was taught at a young age by a very wise OG that the less attention you attract the better.

Car snitches, showing all the business, get in the court and be they own star witness, "do you see the perpetrator?", "yeah I'm right here", fukk around get the whole team sent up for years.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I've never, ever, ever had rims. I was taught at a young age by a very wise OG that the less attention you attract the better.

Car snitches, showing all the business, get in the court and be they own star witness, "do you see the perpetrator?", "yeah I'm right here", fukk around get the whole team sent up for years.

:ehh:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at a black G8 GT now and i'm already torn between 20's or 18's. Been reading up on it all week and your analysis seems spot on. Will probably get 18's, 20's seem like a hassle for just the looks.
I have the stock 18s right now, it does look good ,but those camaro wheels look tough on it.How much is the G8 you're looking at, I couldn't find a v8 under 20k round here :mjcry:

Was thinking about trading mine in for a chevy ss in a few years.The ss interior and overall fit and finish is waaay better

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I have 20s. I'll probably never by another set. Wayyyy to much trouble if you city has raggedy streets

Did it negatively affect your vehicle's performance? 20's shouldn't be too much of a difference than most of today's factory wheel sizes :lupe: