Do you have/ever had big rims on your car?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stay away from rims brehs. Nothing but trouble. I once had this dope ass Mustang 5.0 on some Dayton rims. I was feeling myself.

I pulled up to this drive thru to get me a double burger when this thug crept up on me. He put a pistol to my face. He took my jewelry, beeper, sound system and rims.

The crazy muthaphucka even made me order him a double cheeseburger.

I tried to talk to him about black brotherhood but he didn't seem too interested. After that I went back to stock rims and factory radio.

It was a traumatizing experience brehs. Be safe out there if you do decide to get rims.
Hate you :russ:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I have the stock 18s right now, it does look good ,but those camaro wheels look tough on it.How much is the G8 you're looking at, I couldn't find a v8 under 20k round here :mjcry:

Was thinking about trading mine in for a chevy ss in a few years.The ss interior and overall fit and finish is waaay better

The guy selling it isn't local to me, he's in Arkansas which is a bit of a drive. Anyway he wants $7950, I talked to him today and he says lowest he'll go is $7500. Now the catch is its high mileage(178k, and he's still driving it...ie it's not sitting up somewhere with a for sale sign on it) and also someone stole his spoiler and rear bumper inset that goes around the pipe tips. Don't even know how legit that story is, who steals a spoiler and a bumper insert??

Anyway for a panther blk 08 GT it's damn good price and I was going to pull the trigger until I found out it doesn't have a sunroof. No roof is a deal breaker for me. Still thinking I could cop, put a new spoiler and insert on it and flip up for close to dbl that amount. Decisions decisions. :manny:

March Madness

All Star
Daps
r09iee.jpg

1zyvkmo.jpg

zk5qoi.jpg

213ogzk.jpg

2u5w0wp.jpg

Dallas streets are ass though

Last edited:

March Madness

All Star
Daps
I think the guy who said "rims aren't played out, being tacky is" is dead-on.

like the days of having dumbass lift-kits are done. spreewell spinners are done. all chrome-faces are done. huge truck-tires are done. the "theme" cars (i.e - a lucky charms caprice) are done. all of that shyt is 2003-2005. it's about low-pro tires and 3piece rims with killer offsets. if you not on that wave you not really making noise right now.

Forgiato/Asanti/DUB/Lexani/Vossen/Budnik/HRE/etc ... brands like that turn heads on the streets now. the big-rim thing isn't in infancy anymore, it's legit culture at this point. people (read: bytches) are privy to what an expensive wheel setup looks like now. mine are satin-faces with only the lip being chrome, and the rears are staggered/concave. brushed faces are the wave if you aren't color-matching.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
00P0P_3lZJhc9F0tT_600x450.jpg
i have 20x8.5 all around. no real issues. only thing is the tires that i had previously were LOUD. the road noise was ridiculous. until i put these Continental Extreme Contacts on. now i ride in silence :blessed: