Do you have/ever had big rims on your car?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:whew:

drop some pics

Quick snap, dirty as hell.

Next time I get it detailed I'll post more.

Ler4lgG.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay away from rims brehs. Nothing but trouble. I once had this dope ass Mustang 5.0 on some Dayton rims. I was feeling myself.

I pulled up to this drive thru to get me a double burger when this thug crept up on me. He put a pistol to my face. He took my jewelry, beeper, sound system and rims.

The crazy muthaphucka even made me order him a double cheeseburger.

I tried to talk to him about black brotherhood but he didn't seem too interested. After that I went back to stock rims and factory radio.

It was a traumatizing experience brehs. Be safe out there if you do decide to get rims.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
26s(blades) and 24s (custom wheels) on my (avalanche, navigator)..hasn't really effected my cars that I know of they ride clean but I do pay attention to pot holes even more so and slow down over speed bumps.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Stay away from rims brehs. Nothing but trouble. I once had this dope ass Mustang 5.0 on some Dayton rims. I was feeling myself.

I pulled up to this drive thru to get me a double burger when this thug crept up on me. He put a pistol to my face. He took my jewelry, beeper, sound system and rims.

I tried to talk to him about black brotherhood but he didn't seem too interested. After that I went back to stock rims and factory radio.

It was a traumatizing experience brehs. Be safe out there if you do decide to get rims.

Caaaalllliiifooorrrrnnniiiiaaaaa....

"Long lost blues riffs"

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Car dealership looking at chu like :rudy::camby::mjlol: with trying to upsale your trade.

I've heard the same thing before :mjlol:
Even when I'm just browsing the market online to see what's out there, the cars that are listed which have rims on them are always cheaper priced than stock vehicles :mjlol:

I always wondered why people don't just keep the original 4 wheels stashed away somewhere, though.. specifically for when you're ready to trade it in :lupe:

Big Daddy

Daps

:laff: :laff: repped

Big Daddy

Daps
26s(blades) and 24s (custom wheels) on my (avalanche, navigator)..hasn't really effected my cars that I know of they ride clean but I do pay attention to pot holes even more so and slow down over speed bumps.

Pics :lupe:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've heard the same thing before :mjlol:
Even when I'm just browsing the market online to see what's out there, the cars that are listed which have rims on them are always cheaper priced than stock vehicles :mjlol:

I always wondered why people don't just keep the original 4 wheels stashed away somewhere, though.. specifically for when you're ready to trade it in :lupe:

Only an idiot or a lazy nikka would sell a car with their rims, or any aftermarket shyt they've installed in it.

You keep your stock rims, radio, or whatever else and sell the car and everything separately.

Either way its all preference to the individual, if that's what you like grab some, if not then don't.

Ill be 0putting some on my impala next spring :ahh:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps

You was trying to kick knowledge weren't you? You and the thug probably had s-curl kits on your hair too. I bet after dude robbed you, he laid down on a mattress talking on the phone, counting money, bragging about robbing, then trying to cop some cook up.