richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't have any white friends. I have some white people I'm cool with and those are mainly guys I served with in the military with and that's mostly just Facebook. I haven't actually physically seen them in almost twenty years. I have white associates I'm cool with at work. We'll talk sports, video games, or whatever and maybe have lunch together but I have nothing to do with them outside of work.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Da CAC homie is Dave. He is a bit older than me. Been in the defense contracting game 5 years longer than me. Has a Wife and one son. I don’t know if he voted for Trump or Biden. I didn’t vote for neither so he’s cool with me.
:lolbron:
Dude has two rentals and building 2 quadplexes as we speak. Should be done in August. It’s down the way from U of South Carolina and all rooms are already leased.
:gladbron:
I’m trying to get him to put me up on game but these interest rates are too high and it’s hard to find good land.

Dave is cool. Spends his money the “right” way, is open minded and understands the way of the world. If I was in SC, I’d stop by to kick it. If he and his family was in the A, he has an open invite.
:mjpls: