mrfortune

All Star
Daps
most of my white friends i havnt hung with in 10-15 years. we'd go to dive bars, house party and wild the fukk out on some punkrock hipster shyt. we older now. some of them so tatted they look like they should be racist but they the total opposite. also they had different habits then me. like coke. im a two shots of whiskey and done type of guy. my other regular white homies is still doing they thing on some average everyday shyt. so really nothing special except we all from oakland and it hit different in the bay

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm part of a social/professional community these days so I have some white friends for the first time since high school.

These dudes be wanting to go out running in the morning n shyt 😩 Always got the beer or a whiteclaw on deck for any gathering lol.

They put me on tho, namely on the professional wave. :yeshrug: cant fake on that. Always glad to meet solid folks no matter the race

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yes.

Got a few of them I consider best friends. Grew up together. One of them just had a wedding where I was one of the groomsmen. Anytime I’m home, we’ll usually hit up one of their houses for poker night, or hang out in the city.

They’re cool, respectful guys. We don’t agree on everything, but I don’t expect that. Good dudes are good dudes no matter the race

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm part of a social/professional community these days so I have some white friends for the first time since high school.

These dudes be wanting to go out running in the morning n shyt 😩 Always got the beer or a whiteclaw on deck for any gathering lol.

They put me on tho, namely on the professional wave. :yeshrug: cant fake on that. Always glad to meet solid folks no matter the race
My boys wife put me on them white claws. That white woman could throw em back lol. My girl looked at me funny when I came to the crib with a pack of them one time. I like them.

Man, I remember for my boys bachelor party, we ended up going to Colorado. They put me on that mountain climbing and fly fishing shyt. Didn’t think I’d like it, but I had a good time. Anytime I’m home, they’re always wanting to get the kayaks out or get out on the boat and fish. Peaceful shyt.

You’re right. Solid people are good no matter race

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

As a man who's travelled and pawged within those travels, I've a healthy amount of Cac associates that range from acquaintances to a handful of pretty decent individuals I could consider as friends. I mean I got places to stay if need be in a healthy chunk of Europe. Viking bytches in Sweden. Jungle/House cats in the UK. Russian/Finnish/Ukranian deviants in them areas. Forum/Xbox mates I've met during my visits to America that I first interacted with online.
Solid folk despite the lack of melanin from our times brought together by alcohol, music, Hallucinogens and Adventure.
:wow:
None Jewish or South African, though save for this one cac who makes a mean Biltong that he blesses me with because I finally hooked him up with an herb plug that wouldn't sell him a six for a nine or just straight up take his money and leave him wanting.​

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Friends is a strong word.

Not to say that I don’t have any that are white, but I can just tell that their support stops at a certain point or it’s conditional.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I have very few people I consider friends.
I am acquainted or friendly with people of all races though

Not since Elementary School

Only colleagues and not close colleagues at this point …

Breh my elementary cac homie Matthew and his family are the only reason I know there are good white people out there.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't OP a cac himself? :dahell:

I couldve swore that screenname admitted to be a cac.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
My best friend that I’ve known since we were like in the 3rd grade is white. Used to have each others back getting into fights and shyt as kids :russ: Still best friends to this day but don’t see each other as much because of the usual adult, work and family stuff. He’s solid

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
of my 7 closest friends, 3 are cacs. 1 of whom is prolly the most solid person i know. The other one is funny and we heavily fukk with each other but we are divergent politically/morally. The last one was my best friend throughout HS and college and we kinda grew apart. We still talk to each other tho, he just had his first kid and i was one of the first to know :ehh: