Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I have one close white friend, he’s cool just code switches a degree from his white friends(obnoxious, douchey type) to being around black folk.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Known them since childhood. They're human. Go to work. Pay bills. Raise kids.

I even have a few I wouldn't really call friends but more associates that help in financial and, in the past, employment matters.

This is tlr though I'm sure that makes me a mega major exxxxtra deluxe c00n x 200. You got dudes on here who say they don't even see white people daily. :pachaha: I guess it's possible if you work from home and said home is a rock.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The older I get the less White friends I have. The core group of friends I have now are mostly Black guy sprinkled in with an Asian or Latino.

The ones that are White I do have been day ones I've known for at least ten years and we had some pretty tough times together.

One of my closet friends that's white is my uncle's age, so about 12 years older. Brash NY guy of Polish descent. I met him at the gym in 2010 or so.

He gives me advice and I listen to him because he knows what it's like to eat shyt and have to go through stuff in your life and work through it. This guy has pushed me to get into a better career and went to my dad's funeral, etc. Just a solid guy. We probably get along because we have similar personality types but we also butt heads on stuff.

Outside of that I have a group of preppy white boys I've known since HS and college. Most of them work STEM jobs like me and we are all in the same socioeconomic position given where we grew up and our life trajectories. I'm closer to some of them of varying degrees. Some I've visited and some I will link up with if we're in each other's town and catch up. They tend to be more left leaning TBH more than me on certain topics.

Other than that most are acquaintances or people I work with.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Known them since childhood. They're human. Go to work. Pay bills. Raise kids.

I even have a few I wouldn't really call friends but more associates that help in financial and, in the past, employment matters.

This is tlr though I'm sure that makes me a mega major exxxxtra deluxe c00n x 200. You got dudes on here who say they don't even see white people daily.:pachaha: I guess it's possible if you work from home and said home is a rock.

I know folks were cappin' here when I saw a poster a few years back say he hasn't seen a white person in three years :mjlol:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i have a white friend. he worked for me a while back. we bonded over hating the DM and smoking weed. hes a good kid. you can never be 100% certain with whites but he seems ok.