MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Never had 1 never will have one.

I’ve been cool with some Albanians & Italian cats in another life. Stand up guys. Not as friends but associates/partners.

Other than that, I’ve had nothing & only see white people I deal with as “connections”. Esp in the job world. I’d never claim a licehead as a friend, ever. Even if I was to meet a “good one”, I just don’t & can’t trust em at all. I’ve seen too much & heard too many offhand conversations to ever trust them even at a 50% clip. They even backstab each other.

If I did, they’d literally have to find the cure for cancer or some other extraordinary Renaissance man shyt.

No coli militant, but just my traumatic experience.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never had 1 never will have one.

I’ve been cool with some Albanians & Italian cats in another life. Stand up guys. Not as friends but associates/partners.

Other than that, I’ve had nothing & only see white people I deal with as “connections”. Esp in the job world. I’d never claim a licehead as a friend, ever. Even if I was to meet a “good one”, I just don’t & can’t trust em at all. I’ve seen too much & heard too many offhand conversations to ever trust them even at a 50% clip. They even backstab each other.

If I did, they’d literally have to find the cure for cancer or some other extraordinary Renaissance man shyt.

No coli militant, but just my traumatic experience.
You sound like a terrible person :ufdup:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most of my white friends are from high school and middle school. They don’t act “white” we grew up together in New York we had a blast shared laughters together. Plus they hooked me up with broads during that time.

The rest are musicians, artists, business men, that I met from concerts, bars and festivals. Generally, cool people that are talented, amiable and respectful.

Daps
When I was in middle school I had this large friend group. 2 cacs, two mixed guys, 1 Hispanic, and counting me two black guys. We all lost touch after 8th grade.

Daps
i have a handful and they are pretty much all from Decatur GA and they grew up together. some rich (at least their parents are), some not rich.... some business owners, some worker bees. not really any higher education achievements. all of them are or were on drugs at some point though..... i know all of their kids and parents, i go with them to parades and on family trips camping in the mountains, mushroom excursions, to the beach and the lake and stuff like that. they are alright

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I have some but most of them are Black.

There's some White acquaintances I made in my line of work and from back in college though.