Do you guys eat the same thing every day?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i'm on week 5 of this 8 week meal plan. this is what i have to eat this week:

Breakfast
1/4 of grits (dry weight)
1 whole eggg
6 servings of liquid egg whites
1 serving (1/2cup) of jimmy dean turkey sausage crumbles
snack
2 servings (60g) of chocolate fiber one cereal
1 and a half cup of silk unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops of whey
lunch
9oz of chicken breast (cooked weight)
1 tbsp. of olive oil
2 cups of baby spinach or any green veggies
snack
2 scoops of whey
1 scoop of peanut butter or almond butter
5 quaker carmel rice cakes
dinner
220 grams of tilapia (cooked weight)
half a tbsp of olive oil
2 cups of baby spinach or any green veggies

2400(2,425)calories: 285protein,65fat,175carbs

Daps
For someone who doesn't know how to cook, how hard will it be for me to bodybuild?
It will be easy. Grilling or baking meat is pretty simple you'll get the hang of it. And in eat the same thing everyday for a week then change it up. I cook my lunch and din er for the whole week then freeze it

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
For someone who doesn't know how to cook, how hard will it be for me to bodybuild?
Not that it matters, but I just started to eat oatmeal regularly for all meals. Breakfast and lunch is all oatmeal. Dinner is a half cup of oatmeal.
I just found out I got high blood pressure and am trying to bring it down with oatmeal. :snoop: I don't like it but I got to do what I got to do. :to:

Daps
Not that it matters, but I just started to eat oatmeal regularly for all meals. Breakfast and lunch is all oatmeal. Dinner is a half cup of oatmeal.
I just found out I got high blood pressure and am trying to bring it down with oatmeal. :snoop: I don't like it but I got to do what I got to do. :to:
Cardio helps bring it down as well

Daps
I've been doing a lot of cardio lately and my blood pressure has gone up in the past couple of months.
thats weird, you should see a nutrionist and find a balance diet to bring your blood pressure down. And question are you eating the instant oatmeal in the packages?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
thats weird, you should see a nutrionist and find a balance diet to bring your blood pressure down. And question are you eating the instant oatmeal in the packages?
Yes. When I say I just started, I mean like last Saturday. Not months and weeks ago.
I started doing more cardio probably a couple months ago where I running about 3 to 4 miles each workout, about 3 to 4 times a week.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yes and no it doesn't get boring because it's instilled in my brain that this food is for the benefits, not for my enjoyment. That's what cheat meals are for.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much and it's pretty simple or me. I usually eat protein, vegetables and healthy fat if I'm not working out and carbs and protein before and after my workout