Do you guys eat the same thing every day?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Eating clean has made me such a better cook. The longer you do it the more open you are to trying new things. Seasoning helps too. Heck now my groceries are like 75% produce cuz switching it up with my meat makes things much more interesting.

For yall cooking chicken breasts, try cutting them in half to thin the slices. Makes them cook much quicker. I probably cook my breasts for about 8-10 mins depending on how many at the time. Anything taking longer than that :scust:, I might as well bake the shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@semtex

csp_body_043014.jpg

:banderas:mircowaveable bag of yams. :wow:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I eat the same food most days but I add different things so that it doesn't feel like the same meal. Almost always oatmeal for breakfast. One day i'll make it fruity, another day i'll load it up with almonds and cinnamon or maybe a tbsp of chocolate chips which melt in the oatmeal and make it taste sooo good. I get the bulk chicken tenderloins from Costco. For dinner it's usually some kind of chicken with rice and veggies, in a salad (using different greens and dressings), or in a sandwich with wheat bread . If I were you, I'd really take the time out to learn how to cook. With a couple of ingredients you can make a plethora of different dishes and most times it's incredibly simple. Just take a day and scour the net for some healthy recipes. Here's one I made today.

http://fullthymestudent.com/cornflake-crusted-chicken-tenders-in-under-30-minutes/

Look through her recipe box. She has some really easy recipes all made with broke college students in mind. Also, do yourself a favor and load your cupboard with spices! You can go from an Italian meal to a Mexican meal to a Chinese meal easily if you have the right spices.

My issue is that I'm a picky eater so I feel like I have to force food down my throat that I don't like just to switch it up (i.e. turkey) . :mjcry:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Eating clean has made me such a better cook. The longer you do it the more open you are to trying new things. Seasoning helps too. Heck now my groceries are like 75% produce cuz switching it up with my meat makes things much more interesting.

For yall cooking chicken breasts, try cutting them in half to thin the slices. Makes them cook much quicker. I probably cook my breasts for about 8-10 mins depending on how many at the time. Anything taking longer than that :scust:, I might as well bake the shyt.

The only way I can do chicken is in a slow cooker. Thank god for that slow cooker thread. Changed my life.