Do you guys eat the same thing every day?

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you cant cook, your best friends will be
birds-eye-steamfresh-veggies-coupon.jpg

s919115675236623698_p2898_i1_w500.jpeg

Can cook up a healthy meal in 20mins

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
dnLvR4w.gif

what kinda crab meatssss am I lookin at here

put me on game for this :salute:

Been off the scene so seeing this late breh....but yea No crustacean cuisine there , on that last plate you looking at some:

Diced bbq lamb cuts, Normal generic ass Salad & shredded Peri-Peri chicken pieces..... shyte hits the spot post workout :ohlawd:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
The only thing that remains the same for me every day is breakfast. I meal prep for 2-3 days at a time so I don't get bored. Staples as have been mentioned are brown rice, filleted chicken breasts, broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots. On the weekend when I have time to cook I use fresh veggies instead of the quick frozen vegetable alternatives.

I struggle to eat rice without some sort of sauce or gravy so because I'm one foot in #BrokenikkaFederation I make a gravy with canned baked beans, nutritional info of the brand I use below.

Nutrition Facts per 1/4 tin (100 g)
Energy 356 kj
85 kcal
Protein 3.9 g
Carbohydrate 15.2 g
Sugar 4.47 g
Fat 1.2 g
Fibre 6 g
Sodium 491 mg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cooking rice is easy. Pour some rice in a boiling pot of water. To know if you have enough rice, put a fork in the middle. If it stands alone then you have enough. If it falls over add more rice as necessary until it stands up. Cover the pot and turn the heat all the way to low. add a lil salt before u cover the pot. If you want to freak it throw in some onions.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The protein in my meals I alternate slightly on two day cycles , tend to be bacon rashers and amoked cheese and milk, for breakfast, salmon, for lunch, and sirloin steak, and milk for dinner

On the other day, I swap bacon rashers for a large bag of cashew nuts for breakfast,aberdeen angus mince with a spicy stir fry sauce for lunch, and salmon steaks for dinner.

I of course add in carbs, including ready made potato salad, whole meal bread, ,and also a large raw salad every day, with red peppers and tomatos,All that stuff I get ready made from the supermarket, and really I think anyone can fry a steak or put some fish in an oven,it isn't rocket science.

I only swap around the protein due to the difference as fish and red meat and nuts for instance is slightly different in what it gives you, while I would love to subsist on sirloin steak I wouldn't be getting the complete amount of proteins . I don't bother with chicken or eggs (I would love to add in eggs, but I might be slightlyintolerant to them) because I find it hard to digest in the large amounts needed quickly, fish and steak go down like butter though, so I don't need to bother with protein shakes. I do however take animal nitro and amino acid supplement,If you can get your protein only from whole foods, if you can afford to do it, it is preferable but not essential, you need to be able to eat and afford large amounts of good quality meat and fish to do this though.

Have to be training hard though I train twice a day , or you will get fat even if the food isn't junk food,