Do you guys eat the same thing every day?

Apex

Banned
Daps
For someone who doesn't know how to cook, how hard will it be for me to bodybuild?

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I eat relatively the same but I do switch it up sometimes and when it's my cheat meal I just try to have whatever I'm craving

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Bro I'm going give you great advice if you can't cook.

1) Go buy boneless + skinless chicken breast @ the market. (comes with about 6 pieces in each pack)
2) Take a knife and remove the fat
3)Rinse them with a lime and hot water
****optional if you want to eat clean ****4) Buy a George foreman grill and grill them. They are ready to eat at this point. If you need sauce then just buy from the store

This is what I do 5) Throw the chicken breast into a pan. Add some vegetable oil to the pan. Turn it up to medium heat. Add the trifecta (salt, lemon pepper, and garlic) + some tomatoes and shyt.

6)Cook thoroughly, and enjoy. That is about 12 meals right there.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro I'm going give you great advice if you can't cook.

1) Go buy boneless + skinless chicken breast @ the market. (comes with about 6 pieces in each pack)
2) Take a knife and remove the fat
3)Rinse them with a lime and hot water
****optional if you want to eat clean ****4) Buy a George foreman grill and grill them. They are ready to eat at this point. If you need sauce then just buy from the store

This is what I do 5) Throw the chicken breast into a pan. Add some vegetable oil to the pan. Turn it up to medium heat. Add the trifecta (salt, lemon pepper, and garlic) + some tomatoes and shyt.

6)Cook thoroughly, and enjoy. That is about 12 meals right there.

I usually throw my chicken in the oven for 30 mins, how long do you cook yours in the pan?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
For someone who doesn't know how to cook, how hard will it be for me to bodybuild?

Just like you I'm a kitchen handicap & have my ups and downs when it comes to dishing it up! So I just stick to the basics buys like brown rice,sweet & normal potatoes, cottage cheese, chicken, mince mutton, Tuna/Salmon (God blessed tinned foods) cans & your usual protein shakes/milks etc. All you need is a decent rice cooker & yes the Foreman grill will prove to be a life saver in the long run. At first the task of cooking & meal preps will seem alil daunting, but you slowly get the hang off it & it all becomes ABC easy as 123 fam I'm by no means a kitchen connoisseur.. but peep these simple meals below that I stay making like clockwork thanks to modern appliances;

IMG_8322_zpsb3a65b0c.jpg

323fdb2d-bd67-42bc-9586-166823f9259e_zps35ab8d43.jpg

IMG_8201_zps603a3878.jpg

108_zpsdce8122e.jpg

:eat:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just like you I'm a kitchen handicap & have my ups and downs when it comes to dishing it up! So I just stick to the basics buys like brown rice,sweet & normal potatoes, cottage cheese, chicken, mince mutton, Tuna/Salmon (God blessed tinned foods) cans & your usual protein shakes/milks etc. All you need is a decent rice cooker & yes the Foreman grill will prove to be a life saver in the long run. At first the task of cooking & meal preps will seem alil daunting, but you slowly get the hang off it & it all becomes ABC easy as 123 fam I'm by no means a kitchen connoisseur.. but peep these simple meals below that I stay making like clockwork thanks to modern appliances;

108_zpsdce8122e.jpg

:eat:

dnLvR4w.gif

what kinda crab meatssss am I lookin at here

put me on game for this :salute:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I eat the same thing across a week more or less. I have certain dishes that I like to make, I can change it up when I like. But I beat different things day to day.

I normally eat 4 meals a day and during work i'll buy one of those meals. Usually a low calorie/high protein wrap or sandwich and I mostly make the other three.

The key is flexibility man. You need to know how to eat and make it work for you.

Eating the same thing every day is lame. Making tasty but "clean" food is easy as hell man. Steamed veg and sweet potatoes/quinoa + well seasoned protein and it's great. Stews are a winner too.