Do You Consider This An Offense Worth Ending A Friendship Over?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
A real friend wouldn't do any shyt like this. Even if you stay friends though he definitely deserves a nice fist in the mouth for that one.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
this isn't the first time he's done something similar. he's had me go to a spot and tell me that he'll be there. he never shows up, and i'm there by myself, looking like an idiot. and he'll send a text saying he's on his way, but he never shows up. he doesn't do it often, but it's enough to piss a nikka off. i've known him for four years.

however, this is definitely the first time he's just bailed on me like that. he hasn't had p*ssy in a minute, so maybe he was thirsty. but no amount of thirst is making me ditch my boy out of the blue.

it-s-over-o.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How is anyone in here saying this is ok?

The man left him over some puzzy? I know its cliche but where they do that at? I dont care if the b!tch is a 10 im not leaving my boy stranded out here. That is some disrespectful sh!t...if your the ride then you make sure i got a way home.

Ill give you two examples...

1. one night back in the day...me and my 2 boys went out to a club...so its 3 of us...the dude that drove met a girl there..n!gga was on her all night..at the end of the night hes like..

Him: yo man..im gonna go back to this chicks place....here take my keys..

Me: :lupe: u sure breh? What we gonna do wit ur car after? how u gonna get.............

Him: i dunno man i dunno, just take it.... this bytch is bad :takedat:

Me: no i mean how u gonna get it back bruh?..we live like 40 min.....

Him: yo man.....i dunno :yeshrug: :ufdup:

Me: :russ: ight man, ight..go do ur thang :salute:

:dead: you could see that blood had completely left his brain at that point but he still was able to have some sense and make sure we good.

2. A couple years ago a bunch of us was at this club during caribana weekend. One of my boys liscense is suspended so we always gotta pick him up and drive him home..the rest of us all have whips ....so anyways me and my cousin met these two chicks..they was on us all night..at the end they wanted to dip out with us..they was gonna get a cab but we like nah..roll wit us...i parked my car at my cousins house since where he lives is basically on the way to my house...so we got these two chicks in the whip and we headin to his house..i was gonna pick my whip from his and then take the other chick to my house...but my other boy withe the suspended liscense is in the whip too..:snoop: so we get to my cousins..his chick hops out with him and they head inside...i get in my car and now its like 5am...my girl is almost half asleep..and im lookin at my boy like :smh: i forgot i gotta take his ass home..he lives half hr away...i know my flex was gonna get fuked up but thats my boy...

Long story short by the time i dropped him home she was fast asleep..she wakes up a few min after and was like wow...its so late..can you take me home? :stopitslime: she lives 40 min away in the opposite direction

I ended up getting home at like 7am with no chick and a hard on

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Demote him to associate status. If this is not the first time that he has done this, then you know how he really feels about you and your well being.