Do You Consider This An Offense Worth Ending A Friendship Over?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i mean it's fukked up and selfish but we've all done shyt like that before. it depends on if he has a history of being selfish. if it's a one time offense, let the nikka live. it's the first weekend of the summer and nikkas and women everywhere are feeling themselves. let him live if he's been a true friend throughout the years. things like this happen.

nah breh, I wouldn't leave my home boy stranded like that.

before i leave i usually dap them and let them know the deal

takes 5 seconds breh

:ld:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nah breh, I wouldn't leave my home boy stranded like that.

before i leave i usually dap them and let them know the deal

takes 5 seconds breh

:ld:

i'm not saying he was right...i'm saying that he's human and we do dumb selfish shyt. the question isn't whether or not to end the friendship over one incident, i asked if his overall behavior and character was like that. everyone slips up, but if he's done something like that more than once then i would distance myself.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went to a bar with a friend, even paying for his drinks. We split up at the bar and did our thing, but we said wed meet up outside. Anyway, at night's end, I'm outside looking for him. I send multiple texts, receiving no answer. I go back inside and look for him, but he's nowhere to be found. Now, I'm upset. 30 minutes later, after everyone has cleared out, he sends a text and says he met a girl and went to smash. I'm HEATED. He says, "catch a cab. Ill pay for your fare next time." Am I wrong for thinking he should have texted that to me the minute he left?? I dont even want to fukk with this nikka anymore. I just spent 40 on a cab. I feel like it was shady as fukk to just bounce without giving me a headsup. Am I right or wrong?

he prolly didnt even go smash

he prolly got tired of you bringing up race topics and you killed his vibe so he split

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leaving you with no ride and no heads up is fukked up even if it's to get some p*ssy. We need to learn that it's always principle over p*ssy. The irony is that once we truly start living that way with this mindset, we'll actually get MORE p*ssy...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see a picture of the girl first. If she's half decent, forgive him but make sure you get your money back. if she's ugly, it's inexcusable and you should keep it moving.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
When you around hood nikkas drive your own whip breh.

What if u ain't have enough cash to get home :smh:

That's dirty breh fukk that friendship real talk.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
see a picture of the girl first. If she's half decent, forgive him but make sure you get your money back. if she's ugly, it's inexcusable and you should keep it moving.

man look

i got way too much pride

im not ever lettin anyone play me

regardless of the situation

that shyt was a sign of disrespect

he never respected him as a man smh

who cares what the girl looks like

all it takes is a quick call or text to tell ya mans you makin moves

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That shyt wasn't cool. Dude should have given u a heads up that he was about to dip.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
It's fukked up he dipped on you. How long yall been cool? This the first time that happened? nikka might've just made a mistake.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man you can't even chalk that up as a "Mistake"...That's some foul shyt. I'd never leave my nikka stranded if we came to a spot together, just for some chick? Those the type of nikkas you gotta watch closely, if they willing to dip out on you over a broad, they willing to do a lot more to fukk you over for their own selfish needs.