Do You Consider This An Offense Worth Ending A Friendship Over?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Depends on the relationship y'all have, if it's a long-standing friendship no, it's something y'all with be laughing about in a couple of months. It's more fukked up if he was your ride, a heads-up would've been appreciated, but dude was probably trying to get the girl at his crib ASAP before she changed her mind.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I went to a bar with a friend, even paying for his drinks. We split up at the bar and did our thing, but we said wed meet up outside. Anyway, at night's end, I'm outside looking for him. I send multiple texts, receiving no answer. I go back inside and look for him, but he's nowhere to be found. Now, I'm upset. 30 minutes later, after everyone has cleared out, he sends a text and says he met a girl and went to smash. I'm HEATED. He says, "catch a cab. Ill pay for your fare next time." Am I wrong for thinking he should have texted that to me the minute he left?? I dont even want to fukk with this nikka anymore. I just spent 40 on a cab. I feel like it was shady as fukk to just bounce without giving me a headsup. Am I right or wrong?
Holy sh!t you're an emotional B!TCH. :thenigerianwins:

Life happens, bro. Situations are fluid. You mean you couldn't chill for 30 mins without getting heated? :wow:

Are you one of those Black men that only interacted with women growing up?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Holy sh!t you're an emotional B!TCH. :thenigerianwins:

Life happens, bro. Situations are fluid. You mean you couldn't chill for 30 mins without getting heated? :wow:

Are you one of those Black men that only interacted with women growing up?

ya ride leaves you without tellin you

and you spose to be cool with it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really have to ask this shyt?

he dont give a fukk about you

if it was me i woulda sent my mans a text to tell him ahead of time i was leaving

i bet you said "cool bro" lol

Nah. Lol, I called him a fukkboi and told him not to call me. He's driving. At least tell me you were bouncing with some p*ssy. He just ups and leaves while feeling like :win: but once a nikka gets out, I'm like :what: and after 30 minutes and his text I turn I to :stopitslime:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i mean it's fukked up and selfish but we've all done shyt like that before. it depends on if he has a history of being selfish. if it's a one time offense, let the nikka live. it's the first weekend of the summer and nikkas and women everywhere are feeling themselves. let him live if he's been a true friend throughout the years. things like this happen.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he shoulda notified you so you wasnt lookin for him...but if he gives you the money all is well. If not...he a fuk nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn't the first time he's done something similar. he's had me go to a spot and tell me that he'll be there. he never shows up, and i'm there by myself, looking like an idiot. and he'll send a text saying he's on his way, but he never shows up. he doesn't do it often, but it's enough to piss a nikka off. i've known him for four years.

however, this is definitely the first time he's just bailed on me like that. he hasn't had p*ssy in a minute, so maybe he was thirsty. but no amount of thirst is making me ditch my boy out of the blue.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn't the first time he's done something similar. he's had me go to a spot and tell me that he'll be there. he never shows up, and i'm there by myself, looking like an idiot. and he'll send a text saying he's on his way, but he never shows up. he doesn't do it often, but it's enough to piss a nikka off. i've known him for four years.

however, this is definitely the first time he's just bailed on me like that. he hasn't had p*ssy in a minute, so maybe he was thirsty. but no amount of thirst is making me ditch my boy out of the blue.

You already know the answer...

I guarantee he wasn't asking other people if he did the right thing after the way he left you like that...

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
:pacspit: ain't his fault you couldn't find no pu$$y for yourself and had to go home alone. :manny:

quit getting emotional, if you at the club, you a grown ass man he aint responsible for you getting home if he found a piece of tail. atleast that's how me and my boys operate. :jawalrus: