Do You Believe People Are Born Gay?

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about you, but there is no way I could choose to get an erection thinking about a man. Maybe you're just different, like say, 2-5% of the population.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Nobody on this planet is born gay. Men have penis for a woman vagina and thats the bottom line. Ots just an excuse for fakkits

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always believed it was a person's life that influenced their sexuality. Its hard for me to believe people can be born with any tendencies, or beliefs. What yall think?

I dont think people are born GAY or STRAIGHT.

The way i look at it is this: People like what they like. There is ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN DISPUTING TASTE. Your favorite color is red and mine is brown. Doesnt make any of us wrong or right.

As you grow up you are exposed to sexuality and are influenced by those around you. As you are exposed to these things you either LIKE it and embrace it or DISLIKE it and reject it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Think 50% Of Gays Are Born Gay And The Other 50% Are Just Muhfukkas Intrigued By The Lifestyle And Partake In It

Who Knows

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
No man is born to suck a cock or have things pushed up his rectum or wear women's clothing...

You don't have to be a scientists to understand this

If everyone just understood this concept the world would be a better place right now. No one is born a fudge packer!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't know about you, but there is no way I could choose to get an erection thinking about a man. Maybe you're just different, like say, 2-5% of the population.

If you grew up with no father or male role models, and around a whole lot of single women who let you do whatever the fukk you want sitting around watching Madea movies all day... You could grow up to be a faq

Daps
Who gives a fukk?

fakkits (and lesbians too, I don't get down with that girl on girl shyt either...waste of p*ssy if you ask me :pacspit:) are disguting creatures. I hope they die off.

And :pacspit: and the good amount of Americans trying to normalize this shyt.

2 men getting married B? Really? :pacspit:

Ill, they got the urge

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How Bout Not Giving A fukk How Someone Else Lives Their Life As Long As They Aint Hurting Anyone

If God Hates "Fags" Then Im A More Compassionate Man Then Jesus Christ Himself Praise Me :lawd:

Daps
Yes and no, there isn't a definitive answer and that's why people argue over this.

Some people are 100% completely born gay. Then there are others who have had experiences happen to them and gradually become gay early in life. Then you got women who have been mistreated by men for years and just decide they want some p*ssy.

It's a mixed bag

Daps
some of them dudes were just hardwired wrong from the start.

Some of them were also raised by nothing but women and they imitate their surroundings.

If you're raised by your mother, grandmother and 2 sisters, I can't help but think you're likelyhood to adopt feminine traits is very high.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Think 50% Of Gays Are Born Gay And The Other 50% Are Just Muhfukkas Intrigued By The Lifestyle And Partake In It

Who Knows

Yes and no, there isn't a definitive answer and that's why people argue over this.

Some people are 100% completely born gay. Then there are others who have had experiences happen to them and gradually become gay early in life. Then you got women who have been mistreated by men for years and just decide they want some p*ssy.

It's a mixed bag

yeah I pretty much agree. I think those who aren't born gay are subliminally influenced by the environment they are raised in.