Do You Always Create Yourself In Games?

do you create yourself in games or RP as characters very different from you?

• I create myself

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • I create characters very different from myself

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
in games with create-a-character systems, do you always try to create yourself? I pretty much do in any game that allows it like Mass Effect, Hogwarts Legacy, BG3 and soon to be Starfield :ohlawd:

or are you one of dudes that always creates female characters because "if i'm gonna be staring at an ass for hours it might as well be a woman's" :mjpls: you know the type

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Nah I always just tweak things untill my character either looks good (:dame:) or funny as hell. I had a balding redhead ugly af Sheppard when I played through ME for the first time:russ:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
It depends on what hair and face options the game has. If I can get kinda close I’ll make me, if the hair options are bald or afro only? I’m making someone wild looking, or a female character

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I try to but not really in details. So as long as I end up as a lanky black dude with a baldie and a beard, my character is fine.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I used to face scan me into every game

I did that for WWE 2k19 and 2k22

Too bad 2k22 glitchy ass refuses to load my fukking rassler

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as “close” as possible…that being said sometimes the options are so limited that it’s not anywhere near as close to looking like me as I’d like…and even when they do provide several options, I don’t feel like committing the time to do the whole face contour shyt and ear shape and nose shape and eye width etc. I’m usually happy with a close enough skin tone, skinny build and current hairstyle…granted I haven’t seen too many games offer a decent light/dark caesar with an edge up :smh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…or are you one of dudes that always creates female characters because "if i'm gonna be staring at an ass for hours it might as well be a woman's" :mjpls: you know the type

didn’t realize this was a thing until the mass effect legacy thread lol

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah…it’s rare for a game to have my hairstyle though. Games have gotten better about diversity in black hairstyles in recent years though