Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No. Never. you’re my friend in my head :clap::handshake:
That high level intel is maintained for the big opps aka major violators - always have to keep the clip
Loaded and ready to fire move in silence

You know we good. Friend in your head not true either. I touch down in NY I'm expecting a bed and breakfast from you:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How'd I wake up on your mind OP from some random thread how many years ago:dwillhuh:
From a quick look those old posts were just bringing up double standards I saw at the time.

Check any recent history post September '17 when I changed my life.
I used to be antagonistic and engage in bullshyt like that.
Now, no.

I ain't arguing with anybody over how folks decide who can use a word I don't use myself:camby:
Won't be hard to find my feelings on the state of everything that's currently happening.
The fuk did you dap
this whitesplaining bullshyt for @murksiderock ?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know we good. Friend in your head not true either. I touch down in NY I'm expecting a bed and breakfast from you:ufdup:
I was trying to maintain privacy but you blew that right up
:deadmanny::bryan:

Brinner (breakfast for dinner) is my preference. I don’t wake up until 11am on the weekends unless it’s about counting stacks
:snooze:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was trying to maintain privacy but you blew that right up
:deadmanny::bryan:

Brinner (breakfast for dinner) is my preference. I don’t wake up until 11am on the weekends unless it’s about counting stacks
:snooze:

What can you do out there early? I be up at 5am or 6am everyday for no reason. You still didn't tell me what you watchin right now.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that too, just like the cac list. There’s a few on the list already. Canadians who c00n should get it too bc posters like @Ya? who is a c00nadian who lives for being divisive as shyt and telling black American how to conduct ourselves. (Most of the Canadians in here are cool, it’s the outliers that are the issue) as far as the rest of foreign flag gang -
@#1 pick @Hiphoplives4eva (loves his use of the n-hard r word in here, bragging about how stupid blacks in America are, how self sufficient he is and it is recently come to the light that his ADOS wife, yes, you read that correctly, only has sex with him 1-2x a year bc she even sees how lame, boring, and in engaging he is and has no romantic attraction for him) @The Velvet Soul (constant critique of AAs and how “white aa’s are, even though he’s not from here
@Unknown Poster (his whole post history is suspect- Dude went from being a Tom who likes dropping the hard n-er word, saying how much he loathes his blackness, bragging about his Nigerian roots in the guise of being aligned with AA blackd to being the self appointed people’s savior and making 50 trump threads with the same exact title)
@SNG canadian, who made a thread telling AAs to go back to Africa the other week. They seem to the number of bushed threads on lock - check for yourself.
:mjpls:

First of all I don’t understand why you calling me out and think I’m on some cac shyt. See this is the problem with black folks like you keep dividing yourself’s from other blacks when now is the time all of us should be learning to break bread with each other. I support American blacks trying to get repairations and I fight that conversation with cacs and blacks up here who don’t think they should get it because it’s too late. You don’t know shyt about me. I got Underground Railroad blood line running in me so don’t come here trying to get at me on some bullshyt because I ain’t the one. And you need to check yourself. How do you think cacs maintained the supremacy they stay on code where ever they are in the world from Britain to America to Australia to Russia. When I brought up the African shyt I meant that shyt in terms of unifying and learning to create oppurtunities with them. Because at they end of the day we are all black and white supremacy wants to keep us all oppressed.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First of all I don’t understand why you calling me out and think I’m on some cac shyt. See this is the problem with black folks like you keep dividing yourself’s from other blacks when now is the time all of us should be learning to break bread with each other. I support American blacks trying to get repairations and I fight that conversation with cacs and blacks up here who don’t think they should get it because it’s too late. You don’t know shyt about me. I got Underground Railroad blood line running in me so don’t come here trying to get at me on some bullshyt because I ain’t the one. And you need to check yourself.
Not reading that shyt. Save it. You are not A-black American. -aados and you are not in this country with no ties to it? Are you American black? That thread from you that you started is all the we need to know. Hold your own red red and rice bowl, Umefufu. We have enough going on with our insurgence with whites - y’all come over and love to seperate into your own clusters away from black Americans, intrude on our spaces, adapt our music and culture just like white people. Only to turn around and link up for white acceptance , self segregation from AA. You need US. We don’t need YOU. Don’t get it twisted

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading that shyt. Save it. You are not A-black American. -aados and you are not in this country with no ties to it? Are you American black? That thread from you that you started is all the we need to know. Hold your own red red and rice bowl, Umefufu. We have enough going on with our insurgence with whites - y’all come over and love to seperate into your own clusters away from black Americans, intrude on our spaces, adapt our music and culture just like white people. Only to turn around and link up for white acceptance , self segregation from AA. You need US. We don’t need YOU. Don’t get it twisted

you are straight up agent. Don’t ever @ me again weirdo. Like I said you don’t know shyt about me all you doing is talking a whole bunch of shyt online for some bullshyt daps for some fake ass militants who wouldn’t give a fukk about you in real life. Miss me with all this rah rah shyt. You probably talkin all this shyt and you ain’t even outchea protesting.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't read the thread but in general. The way we use the nguh. Most of the time its in a negative way. Its not as in brother or a term of endearment. It really is derogatory, criminal, etc.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The fuk did you dap
this whitesplaining bullshyt for @murksiderock ?

He said he regrets using it and hasn't used it in several years. I ain't in to researching someone's entire history so if he's lying about that, I don't approve and its fukk him. But if he says he changed and he no longer uses it or feels the way he was talking previously, I ain't got an issue with someone admitting they fukked up in the past and grew from it...