Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Why would I do such a thing? You hate women. I will continue to call people like you out. It's pretty fun. Your responses are priceless
Yeah being a much less intelligent broke mans Matt504 is your little persona you use to argue and get attention.

I get it. Have fun dumb nikka.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah being a much less intelligent broke mans Matt504 is your little persona you use to argue and get attention.

I get it. Have fun dumb nikka.

What makes me him? Not always feeling the need to disrespect women when I see dumbass behavior? Being able to stand on my own two and not circle jerk like a clown?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@#1 pick are you going to plead this white boy’s case like you did for that poster who refers to black people as alligator bait and wishing for whites to Annihate us and feed us to crocodiles?? I mean, I don’t see much of a difference here, (all skinfolk ain’t kinfolk :coffee:) @qwer Don’t think I didn’t see you dapping that either .

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Conveniently @#1 pick and @Hiphoplives4eva are missing from this thread. I guess they only like to report, harass or ban black posters who rep aados or fba. Never the same energy for racist whites.

That's how they do. When it's not about ganging up on a person for having a different opinion they are nowhere to be found. Foreign clowns and woman haters on here are cowards. They don't use logic.

What you watchin though? I'm still on Smallville right now. It just start getting decent. I'm on season 4 and still don't understand Clark and Lex friendship lol

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Conveniently @#1 pick and @Hiphoplives4eva are missing from this thread. I guess they only like to report, harass or ban black posters who rep aados or fba. Never the same energy for racist whites.

we need to start calling out all these non ados/fba immigrants who support white supremacy as long as it means they're able to keep the pan-africanist lie going.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's how they do. When it's not about ganging up on a person for having a different opinion they are nowhere to be found. Foreign clowns and woman haters on here are cowards. They don't use logic.

What you watchin though? I'm still on Smallville right now. It just start getting decent. I'm on season 4 and still don't understand Clark and Lex friendship lol
They’re full of shyt. They get in a frenzy over a menial statement from a black American, their own race, allegedly but let a cac or one of their c00ns say something and the foreign flag reppers will act like they didn’t know or excuse it .

and I finished binging “Reprisal” that show is so gooooodd. And so violent :blessed:
Excellent storyline - one of the better shows that I’ve watched since quarantine. It’s a noir mystery/thriller with biker gangs. A black man is one of the leaders - ( they don’t emasculate him or do any of the gay shyt which is one of the reasons I liked it, doesn’t play into tropes out stereotypes) - they rival with this other gang and then there’s another squad called The Monsters which is basically another 2 black men who are best friends, fight both the other 2 groups I mentioned. they’ve been contracted out by yet another rival. you just have to watch it, anything else I say might spoil the story. The only way to describe is if Kill Bill meets the Warriors lol mixed in with Soms of Anarchy . It’s only like 6-8 eps long (Fx original on Hulu)

Next up is the new Queen of the South that dropped on Netflix and RealityZ (horror) about a zombie pandemic in Brazil. As far as movies - Knives Out and The Lodge. Latest season of Black lightning also dropped on Netflix just started getting into Blacklist and if you want to watch dumb ass goofy comedy , “Comedy Bang Bang” is one of those so dumb and so bad; that it’s good variety comedy shows. I’m finishing up the series, Supernatural too

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You ignoring me?:mjcry:

How you get the @ then?:beli:
He’s a sassy little bytch these days. He dead had a nervous breakdown on a thread yesterday :weirdo::palm:magine being a grown ass man literally begging to be a mod here and making an entire thread begging for 10 pages about his banned online e-bestie to be let back into the coli because he misses the interaction and wants to have his company to talk to :dame: :laff:My son doesn’t even cry or whine that much when I take away his iPad for misbehaving - if that’s representative of african values , dude has no pride, self awareness and no shame. I’ve never seen anyone do such a 180 personality change in over a year’s time - classic case of letting internet shyt control your thoughts, spending too much time online.
:huhldup:

Daps
They’re full of shyt. They get in a frenzy over a menial statement from a black American, their own race, allegedly but let a cac or one of their c00ns say something and the foreign flag reppers will act like they didn’t know or excuse it .

and I finished binging “Reprisal” that show is so gooooodd. And so violent :blessed:
Excellent storyline - one of the better shows that I’ve watched since quarantine. It’s a noir mystery/thriller with biker gangs. A black man is one of the leaders - ( they don’t emasculate him or do any of the gay shyt which is one of the reasons I liked it, doesn’t play into tropes out stereotypes) - they rival with this other gang and then there’s another squad called The Monsters which is basically another 2 black men who are best friends, fight both the other 2 groups I mentioned. they’ve been contracted out by yet another rival. you just have to watch it, anything else I say might spoil the story. The only way to describe is if Kill Bill meets the Warriors lol mixed in with Soms of Anarchy . It’s only like 6-8 eps long (Fx original on Hulu)

Next up is the new Queen of the South that dropped on Netflix and RealityZ (horror) about a zombie pandemic in Brazil. As far as movies - Knives Out and The Lodge. Latest season of Black lightning also dropped on Netflix just started getting into Blacklist and if you want to watch dumb ass goofy comedy , “Comedy Bang Bang” is one of those so dumb and so bad; that it’s good variety comedy shows. I’m finishing up the series, Supernatural too

Facts. I'm glad to see more anti-AAs called out:salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we need to start calling out all these non ados/fba immigrants who support white supremacy as long as it means they're able to keep the pan-africanist lie going.
I said that too, just like the cac list. There’s a few on the list already. Canadians who c00n should get it too bc posters like @Ya? who is a c00nadian who lives for being divisive as shyt and telling black American how to conduct ourselves. (Most of the Canadians in here are cool, it’s the outliers that are the issue) as far as the rest of foreign flag gang -
@#1 pick @Hiphoplives4eva (loves his use of the n-hard r word in here, bragging about how stupid blacks in America are, how self sufficient he is and it is recently come to the light that his ADOS wife, yes, you read that correctly, only has sex with him 1-2x a year bc she even sees how lame, boring, and in engaging he is and has no romantic attraction for him) @The Velvet Soul (constant critique of AAs and how “white aa’s are, even though he’s not from here
@Unknown Poster (his whole post history is suspect- Dude went from being a Tom who likes dropping the hard n-er word, saying how much he loathes his blackness, bragging about his Nigerian roots in the guise of being aligned with AA blackd to being the self appointed people’s savior and making 50 trump threads with the same exact title)
@SNG canadian, who made a thread telling AAs to go back to Africa the other week. They seem to the number of bushed threads on lock - check for yourself.
:mjpls:

Last edited: