Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Fuk it just make a list of 2012 posters at this point
:deadrose:
There’s a few that are not part of that, they already know who they are, so that’s not meant as a slight on them. But the rest - sheeessh. This is too much if I see a 2012 poster who are not part of the exempt than I’m assuming their white, racist and have said the n- word on here.
Don't include me in that shyt. I think it's repugnant for white people like biscuits to use the n-word. The problem with this country is clearly white supremacism, and so when I see people complain about "gender wars" or "gay agenda" or "illegal immigrants" I call that shyt stupid because it's just trying to divide people and divert attention from the real enemy: white supremacism. Then I get banned, ironically, TLRepublicans get pissed off because they spend all their time bytching about gays or women rather than actually attempting to address the overriding issue. It's ridiculous.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Nicole0416 is one miserable wench damn. Can’t keep my name out of your mind huh. Just because I’m well handsome and well hung doesn’t mean you get to harrass me on the daily.

Furthermore, You’re clearly furious because I’m self sufficient. Instead of being happy for a black man your hate. No worries God will keep blessing me and my fam. :yes:

Deal with it. :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Your Seahawks adversary @bangbreh got called to the carpet for throwing around nikka a few years back and was banned as a result.

Oh shyt!!!

I’m gonna have to ask @South Paw and @Chef Mello about that!

BB kinda fell down the rankings if my rivals and Chef took his spot.

SP is and always has #1 guy I will war with:wow:

Our love, hate and respect for each other with never end:blessed:

But they gonna have to eat this like Russ fukking up in the red zone:heh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Oh shyt!!!

I’m gonna have to ask @South Paw and @Chef Mello about that!

BB kinda fell down the rankings if my rivals and Chef took his spot.

SP is and always has #1 guy I will war with:wow:

Our love, hate and respect for each other with never end:blessed:

But they gonna have to eat this like Russ fukking up in the red zone:heh:
Damn this ain't a good look :snoop:

I never seen those posts before but I've always wondered how his rep got in the red

I've got black friends that have called me that before but white people can't use that word ever. I don't get why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 is one miserable wench damn. Can’t keep my name out of your mind huh. Just because I’m well handsome and well hung doesn’t mean you get to harrass me
Not reading all that dumb africant blabber. How about you pay more attention to your wife so you can stop her from Fukkin the next ados man, cuck. Clearly she is miserable and lonely. Look at you, being in a dysfunctional marriage and acting aggy because you have no dikk function. That’s why you come in here to try to shyt on posters and talk that shyt because you have no control in your personal, no authority at home but you do on here. No woman is turning down dyck of a man that respect or admire; you ave no admirable qualities do I don’t blame her.

Apparently your own wife doesn’t think you’re endowed. I never heard of any female not wanting to fuk a man that’s fukkable. Imagine you’re own wife who you entered in a whole marriage with til death do us part. Can only manage to deal with you 1 -2 nights a YEAR, which either means that you are ugly as shyt, have a small penis or can’t Fuk to satisfaction. Either that or she can sense tthe gay in you damn I bet that next man must be knocking her down since she wasnt even trying to cover up the fact that she doesn’t want you. Your marriage is a roommate situation, you’re a disposable ATM machine , foh

Have sex like 1 once or twice a year. Wife's sex drive is low as fukk.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't include me in that shyt. I think it's repugnant for white people like biscuits to use the n-word. The problem with this country is clearly white supremacism, and so when I see people complain about "gender wars" or "gay agenda" or "illegal immigrants" I call that shyt stupid because it's just trying to divide people and divert attention from the real enemy: white supremacism. Then I get banned, ironically, TLRepublicans get pissed off because they spend all their time bytching about gays or women rather than actually attempting to address the overriding issue. It's ridiculous.
Who in the fuk are you talking to Mr. Biscuitsnbangers? Ever since you came back from the ban, you’ve been crossing many line- cross the wrong one that you may not come back from. I don’t give a fuk what you have to say - Leave and go the fuk to Reddit to be comfortable around your people.
:what:
all I see is you being intrusive and disrespectful to black posters in black discussions that you don’t need to be in. Go degrade your cac affiliates for being racist and dismissive - talk that negative to your own, you Fukkin show off I swear the more we purge ourselves of reckless cacs / another 2-3 come back. Like roaches. There has to be someone behind the scenes putting the battery in your back bc regardless of what the thread content is, you reply with the same formula, same words and insults.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
But yall gotta stop equating the n word to blackness. White people created the gotdamn word,

No they didnt. The latin word for black is "Niger" and thats where the word originates from. And by the way, before we even go there, the "latins" were originally black....

So YALL got to stop equating that word with the white man. If the white man uses "bruh" to denigrate black people 30 years from now, are we gonna say black people later on cant say that? Or are we gonna say "this is OUR word that they took and turned into a NEGATIVE?"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He said he regrets using it and hasn't used it in several years. I ain't in to researching someone's entire history so if he's lying about that, I don't approve and its fukk him. But if he says he changed and he no longer uses it or feels the way he was talking previously, I ain't got an issue with someone admitting they fukked up in the past and grew from it...
Fuk him and fuk you too for thinking that a white using racially motivated rhetoric is okay to do. And your weak ass is on this kumbaya peace and harmony shyt as if that’s ever worked with these whites. You’re the type to let white boys spit in your face and give them a hug, as long as they say sorry. Did you get his phone number before he was banned so that y’all can keep in touch?
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What can you do out there early? I be up at 5am or 6am everyday for no reason. You still didn't tell me what you watchin right now.
Watch list -
“Reprisal” (f/x on hulu) it is really good. Best series of 2020 so far, imo. Basic premise is about warring gangs and a female protagonist out for revenge on her “kill bill” shyt. Set in like this noir 1960s setting. Very diverse cast (and none of the stereotypical moves and tropes that they put Black people in - prominent black casting with none of that watered down submissive slave type roles or emasculation) I think it’s only like 6 episodes though so the plot is faster paced than usual.

Reality z - Netflix , Brazilian horror film about zombies

queen of the south - new season dropped on Netflix

Hightown - (starz) better show than I expected it’s about this white trash town outside of BOston and the opioid epidemic. Watching white people off themselves, get locked up, overdose, become alcoholics with no reason to love, is oddly entertaining- added to there’s a Dominican gang running them lol. Also there’s this simp cop who falls in love with the Leader of the gang’s girlfriend who is also a prostitute and stripper to make money while he’s locked up. Show is all levels of crazy .

and Billions (showtime)

Edit - Also Gomorrah and Suburra on Netflix (it’s subtitled) - these 2 Italian mafia families make the Sopranos seem like lightwork and 20x more violent— They give no fuks about killing women, children, grandmothers , old men, - wiping whole families out on screen- dudes on this are killing their own baby mothers, mothers are having their sons bodied or sending their own sons to the cartel jungles with Mercenaries in order to make them tougher so they can work for the family.
:picard::deadrose::damn:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fuk it just make a list of 2012 posters at this point
:deadrose:
There’s a few that are not part of that, they already know who they are, so that’s not meant as a slight on them. But the rest - sheeessh. This is too much if I see a 2012 poster who are not part of the exempt than I’m assuming their white, racist and have said the n- word on here.
:mjlol:
lol at having a chart of 2012-2014 posters usernames, (with their race)!an x by their name of n- word usage. Just do one massive sweep

Name: @bangbreh
Race: white
N-word usage: x
Details: Says n word on forums
Action Requested: Destroy
Current Status: Banned

Name: @idontposthereanymore
Previous names used; Biscuitsnbangers
N word usage: x multiple violator
Description of incident; uses the nword, practices covert racism by not minding her business and insulting black issues
Action Requested - Shame into submission and then destroy
Current Status: Purged

Name: @GPBear
Description of incident; too much caucasity and white entitlement
Disposition: currently on a probationary period, in process
Likely Outcome; potential banning

They always do it to themselves. Being moral degenerates is in their nature. Passive aggressive racist, white sex worker who became a Hebrew Israelite, a D-List Troll.....talk about horrible posting

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude is always saying off brand shyt. I know where you stand and have zero issue with you others that get it. These other dudes need to be smacked. Thank you for being a bit objective

Breh..

If we could actually see whom were speaking to here it'd be a lot different.
We got all manner of non Blacks calling us nikkas nikkas and whatnot and the fukking mods are fine with it. Such stupidity and naivety.
There needs to be zero tolerance.
Black people stay losing and looking like fools, sick of it.
:martin: