Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No but we have no way to police it anyway

No one should use it really if we're being honest..'reclaiming' it was always a bullshyt cop out because you cant reclaim something you didnt own to begin with.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Mountain why you quiet? Let me guess life :unimpressed:

I hope your first and second born die from Ebola. You like to talk a lot of shyt. I saw you bytch:unimpressed:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one should use it really if we're being honest..'reclaiming' it was always a bullshyt cop out because you cant reclaim something you didnt own to begin with.

Dude is always saying off brand shyt. I know where you stand and have zero issue with you others that get it. These other dudes need to be smacked. Thank you for being a bit objective

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not sure if you can check his post history but he has some very strong feelings about Black Americans. They never call out his divisive bullshyt.

Edit: Divisive might not be the word for his hate and vitriol
I can check anyone’s post history, or history history; there’s sources for that - the Internet never forgets those racists and c00ns/c00nettes who violate, neither do I
200.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I called him out on this before

2012 y’all :mjpls:
Fuk it just make a list of 2012 posters at this point
:deadrose:
There’s a few that are not part of that, they already know who they are, so that’s not meant as a slight on them. But the rest - sheeessh. This is too much if I see a 2012 poster who are not part of the exempt than I’m assuming their white, racist and have said the n- word on here.
:mjlol:
lol at having a chart of 2012-2014 posters usernames, (with their race)!an x by their name of n- word usage. Just do one massive sweep

Name: @bangbreh
Race: white
N-word usage: x
Details: Says n word on forums
Action Requested: Destroy
Current Status: Banned

Name: @idontposthereanymore
Previous names used; Biscuitsnbangers
N word usage: x multiple violator
Description of incident; uses the nword, practices covert racism by not minding her business and insulting black issues
Action Requested - Shame into submission and then destroy
Current Status: Purged

Name: @GPBear
Description of incident; too much caucasity and white entitlement
Disposition: currently on a probationary period, in process
Likely Outcome; potential banning

Last edited: