• Yes

Votes: 17 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Daps
This is why he went full right wing. He knew this shyt was going to come out and knew the racist right would eat it up.

Yeah but I also think there is a lot $$$ to be made in the right wing grift. It is way more lucrative to be a right winger podcast host imo. I think that is why he leaned heavily into the anti vaxx talk as well. I also completely believe that it is not an act and this roided garden gnome is truly racist. It's just that now being a right winger is easy for him and more profitable.

Hope Spotify bans him and hurts his pockets.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... fukk Joe Rogan. He ain't slick. He been throwing the "N*gger" word around... with a hard ER.... for a long time. And he's always extra with that shyt too. Even when he is talking about it in a context where it made since to say the word he would still go overboard with it and say the "N" word like 8 times for no reason. It's like that muthafukkher be on some shyt like.... "I can say the "N" word... I can say whatever I want... fukk black people"... then he would go on to say the "N" word 5 times for no reason.

That muthafukka ain't slick. fukk'EM!

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't like see black people being used as pawns.

It's obvious this is only an issue now because he's anti-vax and his podcast has more influence than MSM.

When do black people stop becoming puppets?
This is obviously true.

The comments are old. Nothing happened. Black people who heard the comments took offence. Nothing happened. Rogan threatens the establishment. Rogan must go! :angry:

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
This isn't about him saying the n word :russell:its about his views in general

bunch of leftwing cacs that work at the gaming site IGN had a podcast where they said the n word and made racist jokes

they got some oreo black girl on there as damage control and nobody said shyt about it they working there to this day

they just want to take Joe Rogan down and are using negro outrage as a weapon cause it ain't working so far

I don't give a fukk about joe rogan but someone who fukked old white men to get into the industry like indie arie while pushing a fake image being behind this seems sus

get rid of all the leftwing racists AND cats like rogan with the same energy or fukk it sick of SJW's using nikkas as pawns in the culture war

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bunch of leftwing cacs that work at the gaming site IGN had a podcast where they said the n word and made racist jokes

they got some oreo black girl on there as damage control and nobody said shyt about it they working there to this day

they just want to take Joe Rogan down and are using negro outrage as a weapon cause it ain't working so far

I don't give a fukk about joe rogan but someone who fukked old white men to get into the industry like indie arie while pushing a fake image being behind this seems sus

get rid of all the leftwing racists AND cats like rogan with the same energy or fukk it sick of SJW's using nikkas as pawns in the culture war

Where's the evidence of this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who are the 15 people that accepted his apology? Why do we even have posters like that on here :mjpls:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Those are some strong allegations that you are making. Do you have concrete proof to support this, or is it just hearsay?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im kinda surprised. Not at what he said, but the fact his racism has been documented n broadcast for years, but its just now catching steam. This wasn’t exactly an unknown thing, surprised it took this long to become a mainstream subject.

Dudes been a racist piece of shyt. Better late than never to be exposed i guess.

There is a reason why he can troll the black community and not the Jewish community. They would’ve had him out of there the minute he uttered Holocaust.