• Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the more they dig the more they find, I hope he’s finally forced to apologize to cyborg as well for insulting her

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
outside of joe rogan giving dave chappelle backhanded compliments while calling him the N word, howard stern does it too (as well as most GOP-funded talking heads)...where are howard stern's and other talk show hosts' receipts?
I have no idea how Howard avoids it, maybe because he just isn’t really relevant anymore, but he straight up denies shyt that there are actual fukking tapes of. It’s pretty crazy. I think if Joe can get taken out (which I highly doubt) it can and will eventually get to everybody

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea how Howard avoids it, maybe because he just isn’t really relevant anymore, but he straight up denies shyt that there are actual fukking tapes of. It’s pretty crazy. I think if Joe can get taken out (which I highly doubt) it can and will eventually get to everybody
Sterns time to get taken down ended years ago, he’s washed up and far from the top. Spotify is on top of the podcast game, Rogans past is filled with degenerate behavior. Everything will come to light now

there going through his past with a fine tooth comb, get ready for a bumpy ride

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This context shyt is corny...
I don't even care about that conversation...

I'm an adult and I understand context...

But what did he say about the Ape/black people shyt

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate this fakkit

for some reason I think this dude is worse than Rogan. He uses hip hop slang and pals around with Charlemagne, yet his podcast revolves around him and that little Indian dude sucking off all these so called comedians, who are nothing but alt right apologists and trumpers

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I wonder what his daughter thinks about all this

intro-1591721858.jpg
She's a black person with a white brain

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Without even playing the vid -

I actually skimmed a news article earlier so I am not hating totally uninformed -

Hellz no

Be racist. Be racist over there. We can't be friends cause you think I'm not a real person.

Beyond every level of Human interaction: you think there are better and worse people, and you think I'm THE worst.

The racism I worry about is the kind that results in my people.getting hurt by it. Violence. Discrimination in education, housing, career, and more. Poor service (critical stuff like health care, emergency, and infrastructure).

I don't actually care if racist white people tell jokes or dress up or make up songs or pray to White Jesus in a racist way.

As long as you ain't fukcing with innocent people then go nuts.

Fukc him

Not enthusiastically cause he's just a regular white racist. Which, most white people are

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason I think this dude is worse than Rogan. He uses hip hop slang and pals around with Charlemagne, yet his podcast revolves around him and that little Indian dude sucking off all these so called comedians, who are nothing but alt right apologists and trumpers

Yeah Schulz and the Indian dude play the “we’re down the middle and hate both sides” sh1t but just bytch about the social justice warriors and liberals

For some reason if you’re a comedian you have to suck Rogans balls over everything and also pretend like he’s Richard Pryor when his standup is hack

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Joe Rogan WILL be running for president at some time in our future, mark my words. And he'll have A LOT of support like Trump. Get ready, brehs.